Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's closing in on midnight, work beckons in the morning, and I'm not the reactionary meltdown type, so I'm going to call it a night.

Fire the coaches, bench Dak, might as well cut Bailey while you're at it - how dare he miss a 55 yarder?! Have fun being miserable. :rolleyes:

The Cowboys are 11-2, the losses were by a total of 4 points, we're two games up on the NFC with 3 to play, and the next 2 games are at home.

Bring on the Bucs. :starspin:

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Games like this happen. Romo has been blown out before (only reason this wasnt is because of the defence, which is a positive), better Dak goes through this now than in January.

I just don't understand why Dunbar got so much play time.... He's a nothing player now. No speed or shiftiness.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Entire offense played like it was too cold and they couldn't care less. I didn't think think Dak had that in him. He obviously cannot throw in the cold which means late season and playoff game stinkers just like Romo. Dak would now be on a short leash if it was up to me. You can't let a rookie qb play like that with a QB like Romo on the bench. He would get a half next week but if this continues, he would go to the bench until someone breaks Romo again.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This offense has no excuses scoring 7 points total. That being said Dak is a rookie, did people really think he wouldn't lose another game. What's bad was this lost wasn't just on him but he will take the blame. OL forgot how to block in the 2nd half, recievers dropping balls, play calling was bad as well other then the TD drive. We need to get back at it and refocus.

Anybody calling for Romo is foolish

So if we have no excuse scoring 7 points, do the Giants have no excuse for scoring 10 points?

khiladi

Reaction score
The Giants were stacking the line with 6 men on the second half daring Dak to beat them.. they don't do that with Romo., teams have been doing it all year.. Zeke is the MVP of this offense..

This game was on Dak..

Cowboy89

Reaction score
we went 4-12 last year

11-2 ill take it

GO COWBOYS!!

Problem is Detroit faces Giants next week. We are facing a must win vs Tampa. If we lose and Giants win...they are a game closer to division. If Lions win and we lose....suddenly we are facing Detroit a week later for 1st round bye....

Craig

Reaction score
This offense has no excuses scoring 7 points total. That being said Dak is a rookie, did people really think he wouldn't lose another game. What's bad was this lost wasn't just on him but he will take the blame. OL forgot how to block in the 2nd half, recievers dropping balls, play calling was bad as well other then the TD drive. We need to get back at it and refocus.

Anybody calling for Romo is foolish
People absolutely thought dak wouldnt lose another game this year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had his worst game by far. This was hard to watch. Two losses by a total of 4 points to the same freakin team. Well, some folks have been hoping for a loss. There it is.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Giants are gonna be unstoppable in the playoffs...yikes. I think they would be favored against anyone except Seattle

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
It's obvious we aren't anywhere near the best pass blocking OL in the game. Dak had NO protection the entire game. Pathetic. Zeke had NO holes in the 2nd half. He was shut down.

toto1939

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe and Stephen A Smith just might be right...leave it to Jerry to screw up the chemistry of this team by saying how much he wanted his son Tony Romo Jones to carry his team to the Super Bowl this year.

9of11

Reaction score
Can I call off work tomorrow so I can sulk all day...

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Garrett and Linehan got outcoached. Plain and simple. Whatever other excuse you have, stems from this problem.