Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
What I said was you only made a post about Garrett so you wouldn’t have to acknowledge his performance. At least Pappy admits he doesn’t come around when he plays well. You won’t even do that.

I know what you said and you said I did it to avoid talking about Dak. You were wrong. It’s OK that you got owned by me once again.

What does Pappy have to do with this? Ironic that you bring up Pappy.. I’m sure this will sail over your head as well.

It’s OK.. take the L..

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Won't respond to the above as it really will lower my intelligence line....GL Dak-Zoids you have my sympathies....!!!

You pay to support this site and you actively root against your team.

Please explain your position.

For the record don’t not like you nor am I mad.

I feel you’re misguided.

Still love u though

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh I'm not saying Dak hasn't been playing below average on a regular basis, but today wasn't one of those days. I wish I had the confidence to say something finally clicked, but he's looked good before, only to regress the following week.

I will say, I think he looked better than I've ever seen him, to my eyes. Maybe all the "It factor" talk gave him more confidence.

Giants had a problem all year with their defenses not closing and playing terrible. As I said, I can’t really judge based on the second half, because I didn’t watch it. I did see the last play and that was a stupid play by the Giants, who just needed to play prevent. There was nothing truly remarkable about that play, other than Dak spinning out of the rush and the Giants defense showing their ineptness.

As I said he’s a street ball QB that can make plays like that, but when he needs to diagnose a field and read progressions, he’s awful.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/26/giants-defense-cant-close-and-its-now-a-devastating-problem/

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Giants had a problem all year with their defenses not closing and playing terrible. As I said, I can’t really judge based on the second half, because I didn’t watch it. I did see the last play and that was a stupid play by the Giants, who just needed to play prevent.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/26/giants-defense-cant-close-and-its-now-a-devastating-problem/
The NY Post is very harsh on their local teams. They're like typical fans, in that they're rarely fair minded either way, good or bad. Regardless, the Giants played hard today. But which play are you referring to, the 2 pt. conversion?

Rayman70

Reaction score
proud of the grity win at the end. Dak had giant ones when we needed it lol. THAT SAID...he missed wide open guys at least 2 times. The game shouldn't have been that close. BUT A WIN IS A WIN IN THE NFL. Giants played maybe their best ball game...and we didn't. STILL WON BECAUSE OF DAK. Beasely was uncoverable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak showed a glimpse of his 2016 form. We need that times 2 next week in order to beat Seattle. Dak showed he can carry the team if things aren't working on the ground. LOTS TO LOVE ABOUT THE WIN TODAY. Work to do...but I like what I saw.

Rayman70

Reaction score
While Im on my soap box...HOW ABOUT THE 2 KID TIGHTENDS TODAY?!!!! Jarwin and Schultz were locked and loaded. Jarwin looked like Travis Kelce..lol..it was unreal! The kid is getting better by leaps and bounds. He reminds me of JAY NOVACEK. He's like a darn clone of him. He is going to be special next year. Swaim will be odd man out. Gathers may even get some PT next week.

khiladi

Reaction score
The NY Post is very harsh on their local teams. They're like typical fans, in that they're rarely fair minded either way, good or bad. Regardless, the Giants played hard today. But which play are you referring to, the 2 pt. conversion?

The final catch by Beasley where he got in by his knee. All the Giants had to was play prevent.

Also, them blowing leads was a recognized problem going into December by other papers.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/giants-defense-redeems-itself-in-overtime-1.24155720

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Wow, didn't watch game. What happened to our Defense?

You took the words right out of my mouth. I missed the game, and when I saw the score I said what happened to the defense!
Couldn't believe we got into a shootout with the Giants, but it was good to see the Cowboys were up for it!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know what you said and you said I did it to avoid talking about Dak. You were wrong. It’s OK that you got owned by me once again.

What does Pappy have to do with this? Ironic that you bring up Pappy.. I’m sure this will sail over your head as well.

It’s OK.. take the L..

When you don't have a leg to stand on and you want to stop a poster from holding you accountable for the trash you post? Play the "take the L" card lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The same place all the Dak lovers are when he plays bad. Glad he staved them off. Do it again.
LOL you can't have it both ways. You can't say the Dak "lovers" disappear when he plays bad but acknowledge they come out to defend his play lol.