Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
When you don't have a leg to stand on and you want to stop a poster from holding you accountable for the trash you post? Play the "take the L" card lol.

You said I posted about Garrett and Jarwin to avoid talking about Dak. It’s OK.. You were wrong which is factual. You lost my man. It’s clear who doesn’t have the leg to stand on.

Take the L.. it is what it is..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said I posted about Garrett and Jarwin to avoid talking about Dak. It’s OK.. You were wrong which is factual. You lost my man. It’s clear who doesn’t have the leg to stand on.

Take the L.. it is what it is..
I said you posted about Garrett. I said nothing about Jarwin. Is something wrong with you? I don't know if you are getting me and other posters confused or what but you keep talking about stuff I didn't say. And then you stick your chest out saying I said something. You're coming off as senile.

khiladi

Reaction score
I said you posted about Garrett. I said nothing about Jarwin. Is something wrong with you? I don't know if you are getting me and other posters confused or what but you keep talking about stuff I didn't say. And then you stick your chest out saying I said something. You're coming off as senile.

Really.. I posted about Garrett and his position regarding Jarwin. You said I was taking about Garrett to avoid talking about Dak. I mentioned Dak in a post right before it. You were wrong. That’s a fact.

You just keep taking L’s .. you lost. Those are the facts..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The final catch by Beasley where he got in by his knee.
That was a great catch, and I don't think there's any way he could stay in, other than the knee drag. I don't know if playing prevent would've made it a harder throw or an easier one, but regardless, the play was made, and it has to be a confidence booster for Dak, which probably doesn't hurt. ;)

khiladi

Reaction score
That was a great catch, and I don't think there's any way he could stay in, other than the knee drag. I don't know if playing prevent would've made it a harder throw or an easier one, but regardless, the play was made, and it has to be a confidence booster for Dak, which probably doesn't hurt. ;)

I’m not talking about the catch or throw, I’m talking about how wide open he was. The Giants just needed to drop everybody back in prevent. It was essentially like a Hail Mary play but based on what I saw when Beasley caught the pass, it was basically single coverage..

Giants defense blowing leads like that for a reason..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not talking about the catch or throw, I’m talking about how wide open he was. The Giants just needed to drop everybody back in prevent. It was essentially like a Hail Mary play but based on what I saw when Beasley caught the pass, it was basically single coverage..

Giants defense blowing leads like that for a reason..
I guess they were only expecting us to try for a 1st down, rather than a 32 yd TD.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Great win. That why you go all out. Keep the momentum going for the playoffs. Worried about that defense though.
Right on PA. I figured for sure we'd sit too many starters like we did before, and for all practical purposes forfeit the game in like fashion. Glad to see Garrett took a right turn this time, and congrats to Dak on his game today!!!
Still can't figure out what happened to that defense today though.

khiladi

Reaction score
I guess they were only expecting us to try for a 1st down, rather than a 32 yd TD.

I just saw the line-up. It looked like cover 2 and they rushed four. Still don’t know why you rush on a 4th and 15, four guys. All you do is rush 3 and give up the underneath and it’s over.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just saw the line-up. It looked like cover 2 and they rushed four. Still don’t know why you rush on a 4th and 15, four guys. All you do is rush 3 and give up the underneath and it’s over.
Probably figured pressuring Dak would be a sure incompletion............Almost was.

CB61

Reaction score
Right on PA. I figured for sure we'd sit too many starters like we did before, and for all practical purposes forfeit the game in like fashion. Glad to see Garrett took a right turn this time, and congrats to Dak on his game today!!!
Still can't figure out what happened to that defense today though.
I know it's scary Garrett is trying to grow a brain LOL

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wow, didn't watch game. What happened to our Defense?

We took out DeMarcus Lawrence early after he sacked Eli and forced a fumble. Crawford also sat out, and I don't think Maliek Collins played that much.

I don't know how much that affected us, but I was disappointed with the effort by the rest. I thought Lee had a poor game in the snaps that he got, but hopefully it helped him shake off the rust.