Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

morat1959

Reaction score
If Dak doesn’t go down, this team wins 10+ games and a SB this season. Hard to win with the GOAT out! I lose track of how many SBs this would have been with Dak under center. Oh well, sign him to 40+ million per year and let’s start counting the championships!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Cowboys ended this season how they started it and like most recent seasons...
qfzhgwK.gif

ESisback

Reaction score
I love how everyone assumes that Dak would have won the game when all evidence points to it being the same result even with Dak.
Maybe, but Dak with Smith, Collins, Jarwin and a half decent defense would probably NOT be the same result!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the Cowboys pretty much screwed their own pooch for themselves by their poor play all day long. They don't deserve an excuse. They lost to a poor NY team. That's been par for the course for us all year.
Oh I'm not saying that was the reason they lost. It was one of many. But it's the worst decision (or lack thereof) he's made for this team, IMO.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i love ceedee lamb but you gotta make that catch.
mccarthy should've challenged.
i hate football sometimes.
football is a truth teller...and i hate what it reveals.
Dak,Tyron,La'el...get healthy...SOON.
can't come back to us fast enough.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I’m disappointed the Cowboys season ended, but I am super stoked that Carson Wentz’s season has ended as a healthy scratch.

:muttley:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What was he thinking? That’s not a pass you throw when you still have time, time outs, and another down
well kellen sets that up by going all pass, not 1 run in the red zone, or near it, except for dalton taking off.
Thats why I say kellen doesnt understand run game or how or when to use it.
When he gets in all pass mode, the DL can just go all out rushing the qb.
also on that play all 3 wr are in endzone, nobody to throw to underneath.
And shultz should have kept the db from catching that, even pass int, thats better than a int.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
That game was a perfect end to this season. Now on to the draft!

cowboyec

Reaction score
hope we get a home run in the draft...because we won't be drafting this high again.
make it count.

Acheman08

Reaction score
I was enjoying their last few wins after the beginning of the season, but lets be real. They wouldve been pimp-slapped in the playoffs. Any team with a half decent running game would just score at will.

cowboyec

Reaction score
My one complaint about Kellen....just refuses to run the football inside the 10. You got 4 plays to run 7 yards.....w/ a RB that you pay 90 million dollars.

Let that sink in....
yeah....yet we run it alot way back yonder.
i love his play-calls....and i hate them sometimes.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The decision not to challenge was monumentally dumb but the pathetic first half performance ultimately lost this game. We had two gift turnovers (almost three) and couldn’t still overcome that mindlessly bad display of football on both sides of the ball in the first half
Yup, it stunk.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If Dak doesn’t go down, this team wins 10+ games and a SB this season. Hard to win with the GOAT out! I lose track of how many SBs this would have been with Dak under center. Oh well, sign him to 40+ million per year and let’s start counting the championships!

LOL, last year we went 8-8 missed the playoffs with your GOAT. And that was with a team that wasn't this banged up.