Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

CWR

Reaction score
if you fans are unhappy about 3 wins in row, all on the road i believe, and being 10-4 with 3 to go...

im not sure what you think the nfl is..you watching the rams go 2-3 , cards 2-3 , other teams having mini slumps, i see the bils 8-6, and wins are no longer good enough if they aren't blowouts? if they aren't pretty enough for you?

10-4 isnt enough anymore.

so 8-8 mad as heck, 6-10 want everyone gone, 10-4 just not going to cut it. what is it up you freakish fickle fans..

we can worry about how we play come playoff time but with suffocating dominate defense and the offense needs to play catchup, we will be find. Stop worry about the payoffs when they haven't happened yet. Enjoy 10-4 nearly have the division locked up.

just stop whining already!!

Amen, they are a bunch of entitled cry babies who don't know how to enjoy winning.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Another win albeit somewhat lackluster performance by offense. We need to figure out what we need to do to get back to the high power offense we had before. I know Dak seems to be the most likely place to look, but it is never that simple. I am sure it is a little bit of everything including play calling; never a fan of K M's play calling. KM has a tendency to outthink the game, and himself. Just don't want to have a one and done or 2 and done playoff run. D is looking good though and I am happy we have shored things up there.
Go Cowboys!

Gameover

Reaction score
Cowboys lost @ Washington and New York in 2020… pretty badly in both games

just a reminder

cowboyec

Reaction score
with our defense and running game...we will be a tough out in the play-offs.
the path forward is the running game and THIS DEFENSE.