Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I suppose. I just think, why not evaluate him next week? End the game, and try again next week. The game was over at halftime.
He's a young player on a team going nowhere. Every week you want to get as much evaluation as possible. Didn't matter that the game was over. It wasn't about winning, it was about seeing if he could play. Testing him against a defense with a pass rush like ours was a good challenge.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He's a young player on a team going nowhere. Every week you want to get as much evaluation as possible. Didn't matter that the game was over. It wasn't about winning, it was about seeing if he could play. Testing him against a defense with a pass rush like ours was a good challenge.
That's true, and, tbf, he does look like he could be a good backup in the NFL. He performed admirably for his situation against our defence.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's true, and, tbf, he does look like he could be a good backup in the NFL. He performed admirably for his situation against our defence.
I figure that's what they are looking at, whether he can be the primary backup to whoever ends up being the starter. I'm hoping they continue to ride with Jones in that role.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I figure that's what they are looking at, whether he can be the primary backup to whoever ends up being the starter. I'm hoping they continue to ride with Jones in that role.

Same, especially with how much they spent on Jones.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the playoffs started today the 6 seed Cowboys would go on the road to play the 3 seed 49ers.

I feel good about it.

sacase

Reaction score
Something about how cooks runs bothers me, its kinda wierd like he is hunched over. But I am glad he is getting involved now. HUGE game for him.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Would’ve been nice to see Trey Kance today. I’m a bit surprised that he hasn’t passed Cooper Rush on the depth chart so that we could actually play in these games that require some mop up time.

John813

Reaction score
I’ve said it for years. Dude is a penalty magnet and vastly overrated by our fans as a slot corner.

Remember that time versus the Saints when he shut down Kamara!
Lewis, like Brown, stayed on the team for longer simply due to taking a cheap extension.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He's going to kill you at the worst possible time with an illegal contact penalty on 3rd & long. He's clearly the targeted "mouse in the house" when opposing teams scout the Dallas pass D.

Cmac

Reaction score
He's going to kill you at the worst possible time with an illegal contact penalty on 3rd & long. He's clearly the targeted "mouse in the house" when opposing teams scout the Dallas pass D.
.......or Barbecue Chicken.