Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

Carson

Reaction score
Brooks and Cooks looked awesome.

would love to see Dowdle start getting more snaps

Motorola

Reaction score
Is there an issue between McCarthy and Daboll? They questioned whether they were going to greet each other after the game.
After being an Anxious Amy- Nervous- Nancy-Worry Wanda all week long ...your first post after the Cowboys' victory is about the head coaches' post-game tete-a- tete?
LAME, kjj ...just LAME.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After being an Anxious Amy- Nervous- Nancy-Worry Wanda all week long ...your first post after the Cowboys' victory is about the head coaches' post-game tete-a- tete?
LAME, kjj ...just LAME.
What difference does it make what my first post was after the win? lol I posted during the entire game chat. These games against bad teams especially one that we’ve already destroyed are always a concern. I’ll be preaching the same tune heading into the Panthers game next Sunday. You can’t take any team for granted in the NFL. We can’t afford to lose another game for a while. One more loss could do us in for the division title, unless Philly starts dropping games.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really don’t know why, we were pulling our starters early in the fourth quarter. Not our fault they couldn’t stop anyone.
Probably because Daboll looked like he was going over his Christmas list all game, realizing he had to buy coal for everyone on his team.

Does he look like Yukon Cornelius to anyone else, or is it just me?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Probably because Daboll looked like he was going over his Christmas list all game, realizing he had to buy coal for everyone on his team.

Does he look like Yukon Cornelius to anyone else, or is it just me?
I’ve never even heard of Yukon Cornelius. After doing a Google image search there is some resemblance. Daboll looks like someone who could draw a large following on YouTube posting fart pranks.

Dakota

Reaction score
Very upsetting. This win was not about beating the ny giants. This win was about focus and execution. The giants just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and were in the path of this buzz saw. It really didn't matter who we played today, this team was going to make a statement win, and unfortunately for the giants, they were the punching bag. NFL take note, the BOYS are back, run for cover, the blitzkrieg has begun!!!

Motorola

Reaction score
What difference does it make what my first post was after the win? lol I posted during the entire game chat. These games against bad teams especially one that we’ve already destroyed are always a concern. I’ll be preaching the same tune heading into the Panthers game next Sunday. You can’t take any team for granted in the NFL. We can’t afford to lose another game for a while. One more loss could do us in for the division title, unless Philly starts dropping games.
Why not post a comment about the Cowboys' play on the field - instead of an inquiry about the perfunctory HC meeting after the game?
But I see you eschew some analysis of the game just completed -- and you're already rolled back into your hand-wringing role about next Sunday's opponent.
You've exposed yourself as a subtle troll...bye.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why not post a comment about the Cowboys' play on the field - instead of an inquiry about the perfunctory HC meeting after the game?
But I see you eschew some analysis of the game just completed -- and you're already rolled back into your hand-wringing role about next Sunday's opponent.
You've exposed yourself as a subtle troll...bye.
I posted about the Cowboys play on the field all during the game. if you’re looking to start a fight, get lost! Not wasting another post on you. Good riddance! :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And he threw the ball away a couple of times...BTW, I couldn't hear the broadcast: Was he trying to throw it away on that play CeeDee came back for? It sure looked like it, and Dak's face, with his tongue out after the play seemed to confirm it. Maybe they said something about it?

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And he threw the ball away a couple of times...BTW, I couldn't hear the broadcast: Was he trying to throw it away on that play CeeDee came back for? It sure looked like it, and Dak's face, with his tongue out after the play seemed to confirm it. Maybe they said something about it?
Yes dak said after the game he was throwing it away