Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

starfan1

Reaction score
Let me know when it's not against a 2-8 team that got blown out by another team with a losing record 30-6 last week, and has given up 30+ points in 7 out of 10 games this year.

I like Dak and yes this was a great game for him but it wasn't really a statement game against a quality opponent.

I look at the result of this game as if it's what we should have done against a bad team. That goes for not only Dak but the whole team.
Last week was despite loss. Every week since the niners game he has called out

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

gene-simmons-tongue.gif

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Let me know when it's not against a 2-8 team that got blown out by another team with a losing record 30-6 last week, and has given up 30+ points in 7 out of 10 games this year.

I like Dak and yes this was a great game for him but it wasn't really a statement game against a quality opponent.

I look at the result of this game as if it's what we should have done against a very bad team. That goes for not only Dak but the whole team.

Not raining on the win. Loved it. We played well, but we should have played well. Kudos to them all.
There isn’t any team that has played the Giants and whipped them like we did in two games. Not even the great 49ers who only had an 8 point lead in middle of 3rd quarter. Eagles only beat them 22 to 16 in one of their games and Detroit only won by 21 to 16 Let that sink in.

madcow74

Reaction score
Well, There you go... Dallas puts another beat down on the Gmen.

Dan Quinn needs to get the Defense fixed. They let the Gmen score points and get a few first downs. /sarcasm
Well seems like nothing but in my stupid fantasy league 17 points is a huge deduction on a defense that played well

snadler

Reaction score
First let me say i’m happy boys won, and took care if business and Dak looked great, but reality is that until they can beat good teams especially on the road, these wins don’t mean much. The boys should win their next 2 in similar fashion and people/media will be building them back up, and unfortunately in the past near 30 years as soon as they are built up it comes crashing down, until proven otherwise

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I'll take the win. Happy with the win.
But I still need to see the 'Boys beat SF or the Eagles to believe they're really contenders.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Highly unusual, but Parsons didn’t even make the box score this week. Not even a half assisted tackle….nothing. On that 90 yard TD drive, he was absolute garbage. He couldn’t set the edge, couldn’t get off a block. They ran at and around and through him several times. He rushed wildly upfield and around the QB allowing a couple of easy QB runs. He played better most of the game, but on that drive, he was at his absolute worst. I’m glad we have him locked down for at least 5-6 seasons as a first round pick….because I honestly believe at some point he will want to join a 3-4 defense and see if he can be LT, and I don’t really blame him because he will never be the best 4-3 DE in football.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Highly unusual, but Parsons didn’t even make the box score this week. Not even a half assisted tackle….nothing. On that 90 yard TD drive, he was absolute garbage. He couldn’t set the edge, couldn’t get off a block. They ran at and around and through him several times. He rushed wildly upfield and around the QB allowing a couple of easy QB runs. He played better most of the game, but on that drive, he was at his absolute worst. I’m glad we have him locked down for at least 5-6 seasons as a first round pick….because I honestly believe at some point he will want to join a 3-4 defense and see if he can be LT, and I don’t really blame him because he will never be the best 4-3 DE in football.
Smart gm would trade him next 1-2 years for Ton of picks.

noletime95

Reaction score
What's the harm in making Lance the backup next week in hopes he can finish the game against the Panthers?

He's been here long enough to know the offense. It makes too much sense.
Plus perhaps be a weapon in short yardage and goal line packages