Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What up, cool Dallas Cowboy fans? Yeah...the Boyz flew to play this game...on Jerry's JET....watch out...! I hope they remember the food they ate last time up in NY...with their little pretty suits on. WTH? Hot Boyz? They want to pick up chicks, or play ball?

The offense is looking good, the defense is ok (kicker looking good)...play some Texas style football! Represent the Star. Do they want to be pretty or kick some *** and then take names? Some players are out tonight...the other ones better fill in...play the game. Win a game, then look pretty. I just cannot wait to see how this team is prepared for this game. It's time to ride that horse.

Last edited:

X550i

Reaction score
Look for a noteworthy game from Antwan Woods after the embarrassment of being sent home and letting his teammates down, but how noteworthy?

A. He plays lights out, focused and energized, helps shut down Barkley.

B. He’s so fired up and determined to play a great game that he plays undisciplined and out of control, penetrates, but loses gap integrity, allowing a big game by Barkley.

C. He shows up late

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
6f00e47e43c9e71aa02374f6c02221e7db2ba845fb3aef35b2c49fe24aead14b.jpg

MikeB80

Reaction score
This espn pregame show is exactly what I expected. Focusing on negatives on Dallas and soon it will be about all the positives with Daniel Jones.

MikeB80

Reaction score
its typical east coast bias by espn

its not a bias for any coast. Its the storyline that always sells with Dallas. Build them up in the downtime to draw eyes and then tear them down and point out the negatives during the season.

They have been doing it for almost 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.