Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
ESPN : “DiD YoU KnOw DaLlAs LoSt tO ThE JeTs?”

MikeB80

Reaction score
Sounds like Dak haters.

well steve young pointed out how Dallas is 0-14 when being down by 7 or more in the last 14 games they were down. This doesn't sound right to me because weren't we down 7 at NY last year and Dallas won?

Mentioned how they are 4-7 on the road in the last 11 games.

he had some more which I am forgetting but his point was Dallas and Dak are front runners they are good with a lead and are not good playing from behind and can not come back. Then he mentioned dak as 1 td and 3 interceptions in the fourth quarter this year. That doesn't sound right to me but i am too lazy to look it up.

I do agree with him though, I feel like outside of two philly games and maybe the baltimore game his rookie year we don't seem to come back and win games when we get down, they mount comeback's but we never comeback and actually win.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
well steve young pointed out how Dallas is 0-14 when being down by 7 or more in the last 14 games they were down. This doesn't sound right to me because weren't we down 7 at NY last year and Dallas won?

Yup. Were down 35-28 with just over 2 minutes left and came back to win 36-35.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did anybody grill or smoke any ribs today? Buehler

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No not really. His problem is immaturity, not talent.
I'd briefly found myself fleetingly wondering as to yer' whereabouts a while back,,,,er,,,,once I'd taken note of the absence of yer' acerbic presenced persona, Broughamo_O

* Tis a profound pleasure in seeing yer' back out& amongst the amassed once again, amigo:thumbup:*

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Somewhat surprised that I'm not feeling much hype for this game. Hopefully that changes by kickoff.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
LET'S GET HYPE, PEOPLE!!!!

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.