Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

Cmac

Reaction score
Yes it is a long line.

But 70 mil for repeated dropped passes, tantrums, and taking off plays is unacceptable.

Really.....JG still there....JWitten YAC still there...reaching.....earlier it was Hardy. C'mon. Targeting Dez with this (and I don't dispute his play today).....then why would others be smiling holding Starbuck cups and eating donuts during film session tomorrow??

JS22

Reaction score
Well that was fun.

Hand it over to Moore and see if he's a legitimate backup option for Romo next season. But I'm guessing they're still "mathematically alive" so we'll see this clown show again next week.

Carson

Reaction score
We should've took a play from Baylors playbook. Just went without a QB.

I've seen some bad qbs, but Cassel has to take the cake today. Put Moore in for crying out loud.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
If Jerry Jones has any respect for this franchise you fire Garrett and make Cassel the backup to Moore before the night is over.

Garret's time to learn how to be a coach is over. This guy has never EVER given the team an advantage at the coaching position. Promote Marinelli as interim HC and start evaluating college HCs now.

I tend to agree with you. We need some decent direction at coaching.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Thanks to that win against the Skins last week..............you know, the one where winning builds a winning culture, we have almost no shot at a top 3 pick now.

Looks like the folks that said it was a meaningless win were correct since we have almost no chance to win the division now.

At least we showed the Commanders. lol

cml750

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear Red's post-game presser after this one.

"I'm really proud of our guys for battling. We really battled today and it's always great to see guys battle. We just gotta battle a little tougher the next time we go to battle." *claps*

You actually still listen to the drivel coming from Garrett??? It makes me sick!!

erod

Reaction score
What if roles were reversed?

Tony Romo versus Scott Tolzien.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bullcrap.

Jerry is worth 4-5 Billion Dollars and is way to close to the end of his life to actually care more about padding his bank account than winning.

No owner bleeds like Jerry when his team fails. This isn't a man who is just crunching numbers on a balance sheet.

This man's first priority is to make money. His second is to keep this team in everyone's talk. Winning may or may not be after that. Don't be naive.

coogrfan

Reaction score
With how much he is getting paid I don't care if Jerry is throwing him the ball. Show up and don't quit on your team. I can't fathom an acceptable excuse to just flat out quit and go through the motions. Have some pride.

While I agree that Dez hasn't played well this season I have seen nothing to indicate that he has quit.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Thanks to that win against the Skins last week..............you know, the one where winning builds a winning culture, we have almost no shot at a top 3 pick now.

Looks like the folks that said it was a meaningless win were correct since we have almost no chance to win the division now.

2 good qb's. Just have to get around top 8.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear Red's post-game presser after this one.

"I'm really proud of our guys for battling. We really battled today and it's always great to see guys battle. We just gotta battle a little tougher the next time we go to battle." *claps*

Listening to him now. Pretty much saying this.

Lol also said we believe in Matt cassel, he battles and competes the guys respect him. Lol yeah the receivers really respect him you can tell.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Yeesh you guys are negative, glad you're not the GM. Though I don't love ours! But he is allowed to do whatever he wants.

I thought the defense has shown something the last couple games. With a top 5 or 10 pick on D, a new safety, Scandrick back, and a healthy Romo next year, I think we're looking at a good season next year unless disaster strikes like this one, but mean reversion hopefully takes care of this dumpster fire. We won't be this unlucky on turnovers either.

This one was a rough season so I understand the frustration, but there is no reason to start from square 1 as long as we have Romo.