Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I think this team needs a complete reboot after this season.

I would seriously consider firing the ENTIRE coaching staff, do what I had to do to draft QB Paxton Lynch, and just basically let everything be up in the air for new coach to decide.. Let new coach hire his entire coaching staff.

As for the rest of this year, I would play Turbin full time at RB, and let QB Kellen Moore start at QB and see what he can do. audition for backup

Staubacher

Reaction score

coogrfan

Reaction score
30-6
33-14
28-7

That was our 3 losses to NE, CAR, and GB. The only playoff teams we faced other than somebody from the lousy NFCE and SEA.

Yet we give credit to Garrett for fighting.

Please explain...

Surely. Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Aaron Rodgers vs Weeden, damaged Romo and Cassel.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeesh you guys are negative, glad you're not the GM. Though I don't love ours! But he is allowed to do whatever he wants.

I thought the defense has shown something the last couple games. With a top 5 or 10 pick on D, a new safety, Scandrick back, and a healthy Romo next year, I think we're looking at a good season next year unless disaster strikes like this one, but mean reversion hopefully takes care of this dumpster fire. We won't be this unlucky on turnovers either.

This one was a rough season so I understand the frustration, but there is no reason to start from square 1 as long as we have Romo.

Lol so you think Romo will make it thru next season?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
well, the good news is that we can finally stop pretending we have a chance.

as for me, i'm going to pretend we're an expansion team and take heart at the little victories in each loss.

we had a goal-line stop today and some good runs! hooray!

I stopped about two months ago.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
Guys to build off the momentum of today's game. The Dallas Cowboys pro store is releasing the following special edition shirts for Christmas! Get'em while they're hot!!!!

9vakDqt.jpg