Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
By the way I probably just jinxed our team I picked up some last minute tickets and headed to the game we lose it's my fault guys

:dance: :thumbup::flagwave:but I do promise you this I'm wearing my Parsons jersey and I will not have a voice when I leave supporting our team just like I do here if you imagine what I do here imagine what I do in person

blueblood70

Reaction score
What are your feelings about the game predictions I'm a little nervous now that I'm going to the game versus sitting at home and watching it

Desperado

Reaction score

beetlejuice-2-michael-keaton-ec-ftr.jpg

SBWinner

Reaction score
...lol.. or Xbox VII is going on sale.
And this is why things may never change with the Jones family and how they run the team. Can you imagine Jerry and his son laughing at this video? They have no worries about ever going out of business. It's also why I don't go to games anymore and prefer to watch from home.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And this is why things may never change with the Jones family and how they run the team. Can you imagine Jerry and his son laughing at this video? They have no worries about ever going out of business. It's also why I don't go to games anymore and prefer to watch from home.
Sad you let someone you don’t even know control your life. That’s weak man.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go Cowboys! Silence the haters who moved out of Texas to 49ers country!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lived through the black plague and I had a pretty good time during that, I've seen The Exorcist about 167 times and it keeps getting funnier every, single, time I see it! Not to mention the the fact that you're talkin to a dead guy! So whaddaya think, ya think I'm qualified?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lived through the black plague and I had a pretty good time during that, I've seen The Exorcist about 167 times and it keeps getting funnier every, single, time I see it! Not to mention the the fact that you're talkin to a dead guy! So whaddaya think, ya think I'm qualified?
Don’t know if you’re qualified but you do seem certifiable.

Motorola

Reaction score

I like team captions designations for every game.
Reflects work ethic in practice \ an opportunity =challenge to speak up in front of your teammates to express what the team has to do to get a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.