Cowboys Vs Lions ***Game Thread***

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
peplaw06;1821979 said:
Then why all the CYA about how much of a Cowboys fan you are?

It's pretty common to try and support your argument with facts unless I'm missing something. Sure, no one wants their loyalties to be challenged but at the end of the day I still know who I am.

Enough of this anyways.

You know what I find funny. For the most part we as Cowboys fans spend more time arguing with each other then we do fans of other teams. I always get a kick out of it.

True story, one of the posters on this board (well former poster) used to fight like cats and dogs. While I was attending a game I sat two rows in front of some funny ***, loud mouth Cowboys fan. After the game we exchange some high fives, a few beers at a bar and phone numbers only to later find out he was my arch enemy from this board.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
5Stars;1821990 said:
Give it up, peplaw...why waste your time? Same to HomeOfLedgends...

agreed. Done.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I had to watch the game at a sports bar and just got home.

One of my best buddies was there who is a BIG skins fan. Allll during the game he was breakin my chops as well as 30 -40 other Cowboys fans, being we were playing so bad. But at the end of the game The place went nuts as you can expect and lo and behold ,out skulked my friend without saying a word and every Cowboy fan Let him have it, allll the way to his car.
It was absolutely hilarious.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

By the way, he won't return my calls yet.:lmao2:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I was wary as the clock was running down, but you know with Romo there is always hope; the game does not seem over till it is over. That is something we haven't had in a long time. I'd call Romo the Comeback Kid, but I doubt he will have to do that much. ;) Only downside about today is that Romo didn't at least get 31 points. :D

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
zrinkill;1821443 said:
I hope something is done about HogsRLegends spamming the thread with profanity.

:) I haven't seen it, but I would think that watching his misery would be fun.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
adamknite;1821494 said:
Called the Cowboys a "****ing joke" {<---I put those asterisks myself BTW} and more I believe.

also If I'm not allowed to post this or something I'm sorry.

Dunno if that's too bad; Just makes him look extra stupid, now.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1821498 said:
Jimmy Johnson just said the Cowboys are the hottest team IN ANY CONFERENCE - because of Tony Romo...

I wish Aikman could love on us like that. I love Aikman, but sometimes I wish he wasn't announcing cowboys games. Wish we had Madden.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Rack;1821499 said:
Quit calling out your fellow members. And you worry about your own business.

Fact is, if our D continues to play like that... we aren't doing much in the post season.

Agreed, we stole one thanks to Romo.

dallascowboys1955

Reaction score
Great game and comeback,but still worryy about secondary
hope we figure out a way to make it stronger.man I miss woodson.Cowboys fan since 1965.love the boys!!!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
dallascowboys1955;1822380 said:
Great game and comeback,but still worryy about secondary
hope we figure out a way to make it stronger.man I miss woodson.Cowboys fan since 1965.love the boys!!!!!

Seems familiar somehow.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just got off the phone with my daughter. She had to go to a sports bar and said the place was packed and there were a lot of Lions fans there. She said when Romo threw the TD to Witten it was if the Grim Reaper ripped their souls from them. They were crushed. She could tell there were a few people holding back tears.

We've had our share of losses like that so to win one like this is pretty special, even though I still have concerns about this team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
royhitzhard31;1822489 said:
The defense sucked but we still won Barber and Witten still had an excellent game.

:welcome:

And that is what most fans forgot...the Boyz won the game!

Call it what you want, but they won.

Not every food that I have ate tasted good...but? ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gangsta Spanksta;1822153 said:
I was wary as the clock was running down, but you know with Romo there is always hope; the game does not seem over till it is over. That is something we haven't had in a long time. I'd call Romo the Comeback Kid, but I doubt he will have to do that much. ;) Only downside about today is that Romo didn't at least get 31 points. :D
Darn that Nick Folk! His miss kept Romo from getting his 31 points.[/joke]