WHEW im glad we escaped that one

the pass rush needs to be more consistent

its on and off every game

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
peplaw06;1821566 said:
Doubt??

You unequivocally told us all that we were one and done.

12-1. Still in line for HFA and #1 seed.

That's troll speak.

I'm guessing anyone who does not sport rose colored glasses and side with your opinion is a troll. News Flash for ya, in this great country and even on this board people can differ in opinion. Yours amounts to the same size donkey dump as mine does.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Terrell Owens got stuck playing decoy today. I look forward to a great game by him next week for sure :D

The Cowboys probably needed to have a game like this before the playoffs to test their mettle anyways. Thanks detroit, we needed a wake up call after green bay proved to be a relatively easy win.

How great was that ?!!!!!!!!!!!! WITTEN :bow:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I think our pass rush is good.

But teams know how to counter. They're running a bunch of outs and slants. I'm disappointed that we haven't been blitzing a whole lot. It seems that we rush four and drop seven.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The defense was awful we dodge a bullet lucky for us they could not make a 35 yard chip shot

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Rack;1821499 said:
Quit calling out your fellow members. And you worry about your own business.

Fact is, if our D continues to play like that... we aren't doing much in the post season.

And if our offense keeps playing like that and coming through in the clutch I like our chances in any game. Yes the defense needs to improve. Our gameplan was terrible, and the Lions came to play. We didnt.

Dont be bitter because you thought we'd lose. Lots of people did over the course of the game. Not saying you did/didnt, but there are too many fans that go overboard when bad things happen. I've done it myself before. But the point is that our team continually finds ways to win, and that is something great teams to. We need to be looking at that instead of who gave up on the team and who didnt. We won. 12-1 NCFE Champs.

SDogo

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1821602 said:
And if our offense keeps playing like that and coming through in the clutch I like our chances in any game. Yes the defense needs to improve. Our gameplan was terrible, and the Lions came to play. We didnt.

Dont be bitter because you thought we'd lose. Lots of people did over the course of the game. Not saying you did/didnt, but there are too many fans that go overboard when bad things happen. I've done it myself before. But the point is that our team continually finds ways to win, and that is something great teams to. We need to be looking at that instead of who gave up on the team and who didnt. We won. 12-1 NCFE Champs.

I don't think anyone actually gives up unless it mathematically impossible to mount a comeback. I just think immense frustration takes over. It's been building up for years.

Tobal

Reaction score
I'm glad for the win, but Dallas played horrid and I was not happy until Dallas finally got that stop

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1821581 said:
I'm guessing anyone who does not sport rose colored glasses and side with your opinion is a troll. News Flash for ya, in this great country and even on this board people can differ in opinion. Yours amounts to the same size donkey dump as mine does.

I understand some negativity. But to write off the entire season off of one game is not the mark of a true fan. You represent yourself as a Cowboys fan and jump ship at the first sign of a sprung leak. THAT'S what is indicative of someone being a troll. THAT'S what I don't understand.

You have the right to your opinion, no one said otherwise. but if you appear to be a fraud, I'm going to point it out.

SDogo

Reaction score
peplaw06;1821652 said:
I understand some negativity. But to write off the entire season off of one game is not the mark of a true fan. You represent yourself as a Cowboys fan and jump ship at the first sign of a sprung leak. THAT'S what is indicative of someone being a troll. THAT'S what I don't understand.

You have the right to your opinion, no one said otherwise. but if you appear to be a fraud, I'm going to point it out.

I live and die each day with this team. I spend 95% of my time talking Cowboys and scouring the net and TV for anything Cowboys. I have almost gone into debt buying Cowboys merchandise. I have not missed and game in 11 years. Survived 1 win seasons and cried over Superbowl wins. Never once jumped shipped but was never affraid to call it like I see it either. If the defense sucks it sucks, if the team is playing bad it's playing bad. Never once did I say I was done with this team. yes I doubt it's ability in a playoff game, when the defense plays like it has how can you not. It takes better defensive play then that to win the big one.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rack;1821446 said:
To all those posters calling out other members... shut the hell up.

We won, but there's plenty to be worried about. Our pass rush had been better, then we face the worst pass protection team in football, and we look horrible. I'm more concerned about that then any of the coverage problems we had.

Ellis came through in the end. Ware was invisible most of the game.

I agree.

I hope this was simply a down game - the type of games a team plays every once in a schedule.

But Romo is Mr. Clutch. He won this game for us.

TD22

Reaction score
W is a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winning 999-1 gives you the same result as 28-27......

like i say.....a W is a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1821581 said:
I'm guessing anyone who does not sport rose colored glasses and side with your opinion is a troll. News Flash for ya, in this great country and even on this board people can differ in opinion.
Don't you think "One and done" comment was dumb?

Even if we lost this game, there is noway I would think this team is a "one and done" team.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Great comeback, great game. NFC East Champs! No need to complain about a thing, although I could... I won't! :)

Next up, HFA!

SDogo

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1821715 said:
Don't you think "One and done" comment was dumb?

Even if we lost this game, there is noway I would think this team is a "one and done" team.

Yes I do, it was boiled over frustration but to say I'm confident I'm wrong would be a understatement.

Bizwah

Reaction score
It's so easy to lose perspective.

We've won seven in a row....we're 12-1....That, is an awesome accomplishment any way you slice it in the NFL.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1821697 said:
I live and die each day with this team. I spend 95% of my time talking Cowboys and scouring the net and TV for anything Cowboys. I have almost gone into debt buying Cowboys merchandise. I have not missed and game in 11 years. Survived 1 win seasons and cried over Superbowl wins. Never once jumped shipped but was never affraid to call it like I see it either. If the defense sucks it sucks, if the team is playing bad it's playing bad. Never once did I say I was done with this team. yes I doubt it's ability in a playoff game, when the defense plays like it has how can you not. It takes better defensive play then that to win the big one.

And they were the #8 ranked D going into this game. So which is the anomaly? The 8 or so games where they play great, or the couple where they play poorly? In the 2 worst defensive performances of the year we're 1-1. That says something about this team. With this offense, we're never out of it.

Saying we're one and done right now is jumping ship, like it or not... no matter how much time or money you spend on the Boys.