Game Day Cowboys vs Lions post game thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I guess records are important as long as Romo isn't setting them

I'm happy Dak is setting records I think it's great! But I find it funny how everyone is cool with that but no no don't mention Zeke getting the record you might get attacked.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Glorious Victory, 42 points...getting ready for postseason play!
loew-zeke-800x0-c-default.jpg
:lmao:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher agrees with this :laugh:

Brian Belick (sp) was talking about this today saying when Holmes was going for 2k and he had a big game the week prior to the last game he pushed a little extra for him to get the record.

Now if the game was out of hand cool but he had 70 yards at half and ended with 80. I mean I dunno I don't think flow of the game had anything to do with it. They want Dmac to get carries, and for whatever the reason they didn't want to grind the clock out.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee the coaching staff could about records, and as fans, we shouldn't either, I would like to add a championship at some point in the near future, I'm thinking February 2017 would work for me.

We shouldn't we care? It's fun people bet on stats there is a whole industry based on stats called Fantasy Football. If the coaches and league didn't care about stats why do they keep track? Why are there dozens of shows about fanatasy football? Or websites dedicated to stats?

Yes as fans we should care

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Can we please get a cut Dez thread going? We need to cut this clown. CZ is right he's overrated diva who barks when he doesn't get the ball! He's dumb and lazy can't run routes he makes too much money! He needs to be cut! The offense played so much better without him. God can't wait till this clown is gone off this team :cool:

Did I miss anything?

knightrider94

Reaction score
Can we please get a cut Dez thread going? We need to cut this clown. CZ is right he's overrated diva who barks when he doesn't get the ball! He's dumb and lazy can't run routes he makes too much money! He needs to be cut! The offense played so much better without him. God can't wait till this clown is gone off this team :cool:

Did I miss anything?
You forgot to mention the monkey.;)

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree he had 70 at halftime during what a tied game? He ends with 80 rushing yards. I mean really? Yet I got called out of talking about the record. It's not like you get a shot at it every year.

Would've been cool to see Zeke go after it
With the lead we had, this was the perfect game for Zeke to get some yards while running out the clock. On the other hand, if he got hurt with us up by 3 scores, this would've been the week from hell coming up. That being said, the only thing that could've made this game more perfect would've been another long TD run by Zeke. Just think if he had scored when were backed up inside the 5. Shades of Tony Dorsett and the record.

Lodeus

Reaction score
How lucky are we to have Dak? It feels like something I maybe haven't processed yet with how good he is. I watch him and just can't believe we drafted this guy in the fourth round! And he's a rookie!

For years we've been saying "why can't we draft a player like...." and it seems we've finally been getting those players. It's a nice feeling.