Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Pregame Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
Well the spread is now down to 4.5. It was 5.5-6 yesterday. Late money coming in on Detroit
Mark said:
ESPN Analytics win probability as of 4PM EST: DAL 70% DET 30%
It was even-up a day ago. Wonder what changed?

I get the point spread being adjusted by gamblers to even-out wagers. What I don't understand is the change in analytics-based "win probability" over the past 24 hours. One would assume it would take some substantial change in circumstances involving personnel on one or both teams for that to happen?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They have a good run game which is something Dallas struggles with. Dallas has dropped 2 straight to teams with winning records who smashed them in the mouth. If the Lions follow that blueprint this will be an ugly game. So far Dallas has proven they can’t beat teams who play bully ball.

Hardline

Reaction score
After Parsons running his mouth about the refs this week. Expect to get double hosed today.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This will be a blowout over by halftime and if you even have to ask who, you just aren’t very bright.

bigE79

Reaction score
I hope Jimmy and his players give this current team a kick in the *** and tell them what it takes to be champions and then have Erik Williams scare the hell out of them...lol... lets go cowboys,we got this.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Listen…this is a gut check game. A real fork in the road. Want to quiet the critics then destroy the Lions. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.