Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Micah really doesn’t deserve a massive contract? He’s not nearly as good as he thinks he is
He's not used as well as he could be.

He often costs us on run plays, but he shouldn't be at DE all day.

CB61

Reaction score
I've been saying that for 25 years ever since Jimmy Johnson left so it's longer than that
They had one super bowl thrown in there that was from Jimmy Johnson's coattails ? They actually should have won two more in a row after Jimmy Johnson left? They managed to mess that up too !

TheHerd

Reaction score
Just stop it.
Stop what? Dak can absolutely make that throw. Don’t make things up. He’s been a complete and utter disaster tonight, and that’s his playoff MO and why they absolutely can’t pay him, but he has made plenty of great throws this year. He just comes up tiny in the playoffs. There’s no way anyone can defend him as the QB we should be counting on. I don’t care what it does to the cap and the team, we have to cut him loose

mardwin

Reaction score
I said it once, I will say it again. This defense is to light in the AZZ. There is no solid DE on this team with the exception of D. Law. The QB is has 1 WR, no running game! What did you think was going to happen! The Dan Quinn hype has to stop. He is not as good as many of you think. He does not know how to cover the defenses weakness.
They don't have an enforcer on defense nasty linebacker that going to lay the wood. They are soft with a cocky personality

JayFord

Reaction score
Jimmie Johnson in the regular season Jason Garrett in the playoffs

cowboys country..lets ride

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If cowboys only get rid of one of them I hope it’s dak and I think McCarthy sucks. I just want a chance
Right. Keeping Dak is a mistake. Just as keeping Jason Garrett after they fired Wade was a mistake. Just as keeping Moore after they fired Garrett was a mistake.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It's funny cause I'm a NY Islanders fan and they're on a draught since the 80's, i would consider them small market. They fought both times they lost to Tampa in the conference finals a few years ago. This Cowboy's team is huge market and couldn't even fight in a wild card game at home.

I guess it is "Show me the money"

Can't make dynasties with the above motto.
That'll be Dak's motto if they don't get rid of him. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.