Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
this is the opposite of who he is...

yes, he may have average arm talent, but he's a solid leader.

And yes, he got paid, but when you're the successful starting QB for the Cowboys, you SHOULD get paid.

he stunk it up today, but most of the team did.

Is Quinn arrogant? Is McCarthy arrogant?
Quinn and McCarthy aren't great, but also they aren't demanding to be the highest paid coach and DC in NFL history

When you play like this on the biggest stage and still demand to be the highest paid guy ever, that's textbook arrogance and me first attitude. The opposite of leadership

Right now he should go into Jerry's office and demand a pay cut for this fiasco. Not a mega contract

Screw Dak. He's a piece of garbage and an embarrassment to this franchise.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Please just have the half run out so we don’t have to see empty TDs for nothing

Creeper

Reaction score
You can hear the philly fans laughing and deservedly so.
This is why I never engage in that trash talking stuff. The Cowboys have not exactly lit the world on fire for the past month or so. We stumbled into the playoffs with poor run defense, poor pass defense and no pass rush. It all showed up today along with the dumb penalties, stupid decisions.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's why I waited before anointing Dak or McCarthy.
Regular season, while important, was worthless in determining Dak's and McCarthy's value to this team.
Dak and McCarthy are good to get you to the playoffs because not every team is going to be great, and you're going to play against dogs.
But in the playoffs, Dak panics and McCarthy gets sorely outcoached.
This isn't going to change because younger offensive minds are entering the league and coaching each year.
I don't know what Jerry will do, but if he doesn't do anything, expect the same pattern to continue - coming up short in the post season.

If he keeps this squad together, part of me wants to go 3-14 so that he sees how much of a change is needed. Maybe he realises the rebuild is too much for his age and sells the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.