Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
7-7 right on schedule. Why, none of us could possibly know that would be the case, could we, homers? This team is so predictable it's silly.

And you've gotta love that 3:1 pass/run ratio.

toto1939

Reaction score
If Bears win next week and we choke another one against the Commanders, we could beat the Eagles in the last game and then proceed to win the Super Bowl with an 8-8 record....that would really be funny

alohawg

Reaction score
I think most of us knew with 5 minutes left and a 12 pt. lead the loss was in the bag for Dallas. They had us right where thy wanted us.....pitiful reality.

mldardy

Reaction score
Romo is always the first person to blame someone else. I swear, he thinks he never threw an interception that was his fault. Even last year against Washington when Riley picked it off at the end of the game, he was looking to someone else to lay the blame.

I just knew Romo wasn't going to get it done at that last drive. I was just hoping for once he would pull it out and i would be wrong

Lodeus

Reaction score
Romo and the whole organization sucks. Up 23(which was pathetic in itself) going into the 2nd half and we get four runs and throw two picks.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Philly vs Dallas.. a must win game for Dallas?

Bet the house on Philly. Romo choking in big games is inevitable.

You are forgetting we have SKINS in a week. I sure in hell wouldn't put that in the win column right now.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Thing about Romo gagging is that it will take the national attention completely off the terrible defense and play calling. I feel about as much disdain toward Garrett right now as I did toward Wade at the end of his tenure. I think he'd be better off just being a QB somewhere...at a 2A high school.

ghst187

Reaction score
i'm honestly teetering here, by nature i have to root for us to win out and make the playoffs,...but perhaps we're better off losing out (we WILL assuredly lose to Washington as Cousins will hang 400 yards on us) and blowing the team up starting with the HC and DC then drafting a QB in the first round
BTW, I'm purposely not watching next week and I'm not sure I'll watch the iggles game either.
pretty much done with this team and this season
if we accidentally make the playoffs we'll get beat down by 30 in round 1.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I have to admit, that was one of the worst defeats in franchise history considering what was on the line................................Garrett cannot be defended at this point, even Aikman said game management was inexcusable.

mldardy

Reaction score
The entire second half offense should have been virtually nothing but handoffs to him. Winning that way isn't pretty enough for this coaching staff apparently.

It really should have been the 2nd to last drive after GB scored to make 36-31. That should have been handoffs all the time. You don't put the ball in the air at all with the way Murray was running.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
You are forgetting we have SKINS in a week. I sure in hell wouldn't put that in the win column right now.

See, this is what will happen. Philly will lose to Chicago, we'll lose to Washington, so we'll still be in it. Then we'll blow it against Philly at the end like we did today, with the coaching and defense being awful, and Romo gagging.

alohawg

Reaction score
To be only be up 26-3 @ the half was total unadulterated BS! Fire that sorry sucker NOW!

landroverking

Reaction score
Who can coach the last two games?

Lets get someone tonite that understands the clock. That knows when to pass that knows when to run in other words someone who understands the game.

I was a JG fan but no more. Jason G is just not a head coach. Bring back Barry for the last two games.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
There is no excuse for not running the ball damn near every play this week or last week...pass-happy offense is a joke...weak Defense and you keep putting it on them to win the game..unreal and unacceptable from your coaching staff, especially the HC...