Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
3ck646.jpg

gmoney112

Reaction score
  • Ya,well ,,,y'all knew from the git'go/ day#1, that the #2 held a penchant fer' driftin' a fine blonde cunny hair off to the right upright casing-liner,,, the leg is there,Feller's,,,it's the alignment in his pre-launch wind-up is what's needing addressed in a post haste n Ricky tick kinda' imperative,,,o_O

giphy.gif

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I didn't let myself get suckered into another veiled comeback, so I felt the same as when it was a blow out.

I learned my lesson years ago about letting hope slip into the equation.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm sweating profusely and I'm not sure if it's because of the heat or my elevated blood pressure.

Can't believe what I saw out there on the field today.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Haven’t seen a game where the self inflicted wounds were that bad since the Romo era.

Whatever, we’re 3-2... take care of the Jets next week and get ready for a big one with Philly looming.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I literally posted the game script once we fell behind. Come on friends! We’ve seen this movie 30 times with Romo and Dak. Team comes out unprepared, wets bed, hits a point of where you can almost turn off the TV but hits a switch where we get every break, almost come back and Red gets praise for no quit

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I may be wrong, but here is my take.

I think the Cowboys came in overconfident.

And then when Garrett got rocked, everyone went off the reservation.

Then they regrouped, too late.

Defense gave up too much.

Refs were awful. Again. Bad refereeing is having way too much effect on games. If the team stinks, fine. But when bad calls make up half the big plays, my give a **** about the game evaporates. The drama of the game goes out the window when it comes when the refs determine so much of the game.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
yup...just unacceptable. Not ready to play. Sadly...it's not the first time. It's a Garrett staple...the bigger the game..the less likely we show up ready to play. Trying to keep the score close...win it in the end....It's just a bad formula to win games in the NFL.

Garrett/Marinelli pantsed by GB again.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
what happened is just what I said and thought would happen this is a 6 or 7 win team at best the offensive line is hurt and awful the defense is just like it was in therams playoff game and they haven't fixed it there needs to be a lot of changes in dallas cowboys team in the offseason