Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
How do you false start on a FG? The game was a long-shot at that point, but give me a break. At least Su'a-Filo and Maher can comfort each other while they discuss who played the bigger role in eliminating any chance of a comeback.

Even before the kick, the game was over. Successful kicks were already way down in 2018. The new kickoff rules make it even harder.

Rule changes to make comebacks *less* likely.

#ClownLeague

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Why what did Jerry do. You don't like William McClay. You don't like Kellen Moore Pier you don't like that hiring of Kris Richard
Richard calls the defense, he's as much to blame as Rod is. But somehow each week he gets a free pass.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Why what did Jerry do. You don't like William McClay. You don't like Kellen Moore Pier you don't like that hiring of Kris Richard
I don't like that he's not accountable as a GM and his son as VP of Ops. Just keep firing all those below you as if your not the only consistent part of a 25 year Championship draught. He uses coaches as puppets and refuses to get an effective HC because his ego cannot handle it.

starfan1

Reaction score
11-13 against teams with winning records. hum is that true. :lmao:
The OL sucked and he almost threw 500 yards.
furst pick was on coop second was on Dak terrible throw 3 rd was also a bad throw but how it wasn’t holding on Gallup is beyond me

we have aloe that need improved Dak is part of it but the line was atrocious in the first half especially

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I like Dak, he’s lucky he didn’t have 5-6 picks today. That throw to Coop is a td, if he leads him. Not sure what that contract is going to be, but he should have signed it a month ago, he’s losing money.

The coaching on all 3 units is abysmal and needs no further comment.

Maybe they're throwing games to keep Dak's contract down.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
furst pick was on coop second was on Dak terrible throw 3 rd was also a bad throw but how it wasn’t holding on Gallup is beyond me

we have aloe that need improved Dak is part of it but the line was atrocious in the first half especially
And the packers had packers up players on their offensive line. smh

zeke21

Reaction score
The OL sucked and he almost threw 500 yards.

Stats are stats. gotta watch the game tape. Look at how rodgers understands the game.. almost always picks the right time to extend the play.. avoid the sack.. audible.. makes passes to a bunch of no name receivers.. and does a lot of work pre-snap to clear that space for Jones.

We have become so used to bad QB play that seemingly some can't actually remember what it looks like. Dak is the opposite.. takes sacks in the wrong places.. runs when we are trying to conserve seconds.. misses receivers.. three picks.. 1 on the receiver but 1 saved by the refs.. his throwing was way off target. Our receivers have to make so many adjustments on throws.. hard work for every yard.

That INT in the 4th was not the result of PI.. PI should have been called for sure.. and should have saved the situation.. but he flat out released the ball to the wrong side of the break.. which he does a lot..

star-ving

Reaction score
After last year playoff loss the Rams basically said they knew what are defense was going to do all game, thus gashing us up the middle over and over.

Nothings changed since last year.