Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

mknight21

Reaction score
If you’re going to go for it on 4th down then run the damn ball on 3rd & 4.

Dak isn’t bringing this team anywhere especially now that the defense is completely exposed. Really no point in watching the rest of the season. We’ve seen this story before.
This is bad

quickccc

Reaction score
well ... we are in 3rd place in the division .. .what's our chances for catching Eagles now ..? :(

Xeven

Reaction score
They did tackle CD before the ball even got there though. GB did not win really.

slick325

Reaction score
Stopping the run has to be a priority. I add Suh no matter the price or his age. Waive Watkins to make room. Inability to stop the run is keeping them from playing to their strengths (pass rushing). No matter the score, every team will just stick to the run against Dallas. Keeps their QB upright and allows play action to be viable.

Check on Suh now cuz trust me...every team left on the schedule will follow the same game plan to stay safe against the pass rush.

DaleMc

Reaction score
This team just sucks after the Bi-week. Dak played like crap and the looked like pretenders not contenders, just pitiful

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Aaron Jones vs Dallas
3-0
62 Carries
370 Yards (5.9/carry)
6 TDs

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Offense sucks(especially KM) and the defense is overrated. The same game plan used against the Bears would have won today. Dak is not a QB that will throw for wins, he is what he is. For all I care, fire all three main coaches at seasons end and bring in an all new system.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Don't have to worry about OBJ coming here! He will want to play for a team that will make the playoffs

lsg13

Reaction score
It was slow motion loss. We are so used to blowing these sorts of games that it doesn't even hurt anymore.
yeah I think most Cowboy fans are just apathetic towards wins and loses now... Cowboys aren't winning anything with Dak at QB and Jerry calling the shots... Cowboys are a mid level team with Dak at QB, maybe win a playoff game every few years but no run into the playoffs.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol MM isn’t the reason Dak sucks, nor is he the reason Dak got paid $136M to suck, not is he the reason the Secondary can’t cover anyone when it matters. But go off.
No he's not but if u r gonna go for it on 4th down run ipthe damn thing on 3rd.
Hes absolutely clueless