Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
First a ticky tack holding call then this BS on 3rd down. Clearly PI and not even close.

Same crap vs the Packers every time.

FhfEPTsUAAA9gfi

Sydla

Reaction score
Regardless, the refs missed calls and BS calls cost them a drive.

When you go into OT after having a 14 point lead late in the game, you open yourself up to a bad call hosing you.

As I said above, the homers will focus on the refs on that OT drive and ignore the fact that we just aren't that good a football team.

lsg13

Reaction score
Should have never come down to the refs, Dallas should have easily socked that game away but will always choke when it matters. ALWAYS.
It's true but Cowboys don't need help from the refs in blowing games, they can do it on their own so they need to stay in their lane.

75boyz

Reaction score
I say it all the time about the NFL success triangle being an excellent GM, HC and QB1.
After this game I think the GM is the least of the worries out of those 3.What an awful job by HC and QB1.

AGAIN.

And **** with the BS blame Moore bull****.

Give me a QB that don't nut up in any big moment and a competent HC who actually participates in gameplanning. Friggin joke.

Same old Cowboys.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
No, the Cowboys saved the Pack season. Up 14 in the 4th Q and the offense and defense pooped themselves. When you give up a 14 point lead in the 4th to a bad team, you open up the possibility one bad call shafts you.

The homers and fools will focus on the missed PI when the bigger issue is this defense got run over by a mediocre Packers offense and the offense once again sputtered when it mattered most.

None of that matters in the moment of the missed PI call. We likely win the game if they make the right and obvious call. You can't just excuse that kind of thing by referring to earlier mistakes.

kevm3

Reaction score
Should have never come down to the refs, Dallas should have easily socked that game away but will always choke when it matters. ALWAYS.

Sorry, but that's nonsense. How about expecting refs to do a fair job instead of blatantly hosing a team and handing a team a win? How can we not choke if we're getting hit with phantom 10 yard penalties and our receivers are being interfered with with no call?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm so sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I get my hopes up, our team just collapses. If my suit was t so Cowboys heavy, I'd be reconsidering things. I'm beyond sick of this year in year out. (I'm just venting, so please don't start with the there's the door crap). I don't have much else in the way of hobbies though.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Well, i think many of us were queasy with this game...Cowboys coming off a bye, against a wounded team and Rodgers who owns Dallas. Defense got exposed again....weak against the freaking run. Keep running at 'em and they fold. Dumb decisions and brain dead penalties. Vikings WITH COUSINS may also beat this team next week, they are more gutsy and know the formula too.

lsg13

Reaction score
typical Cowboy game bad play calling down the stretch and penalties to kill drives... It's their blue print for lack of success.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We can’t stop the run. I will admit it now. That off tackle run is killing us.
Defense was terrible today and god awful against the run. This weakness will bite them come playoff time if they get there. Also, team needs another receiver.

kevm3

Reaction score
When you go into OT after having a 14 point lead late in the game, you open yourself up to a bad call hosing you.

As I said above, the homers will focus on the refs on that OT drive and ignore the fact that we just aren't that good a football team.

How can we ignore the refs when we were driving down the field and then they hose us with a holding and don't call the interference call?