Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

lopey

Reaction score
I don’t want to hear Jerry this week. I hate that man. Hire a gm and real coach you buffoon

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
So sick of refs-if you are gonna call holding you gotta call the pi

That's two times players were draped on the receivers. That holding play was bogus as well. Where the heck was the hold? Dude, fell down on his own accord after getting bumped.

I don't want to talk about Dak, Schultz, CeeDee, the entire defense, Mcarthy or Moore!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
That holding penalty on McGovern and the non pass interference call was garbage but our defense cost us this game. You can’t blow a 14 point forth quarter lead. I thought Christin Watson was Randy Moss on Thanksgiving.:laugh::omg::facepalm:
Total team loss, offense, defense both struggled.

John813

Reaction score
No words. Expected but sucked. At this point don’t care about the blame game.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Stop blaming the refs.

They were up 28-14 in the 4th Q and the defense and offense both **** the bed. That missed PI in OT was bad but this team, if they were actually any good, shouldn't have even been in OT with a 14 point lead.

This is just a poorly constructed, poorly coached team.

That's worth 2 likes. The defense and offense both stunk against a 3-6 team.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Stop blaming the refs.

They were up 28-14 in the 4th Q and the defense and offense both **** the bed. That missed PI in OT was bad but this team, if they were actually any good, shouldn't have even been in OT with a 14 point lead.

I will agree if team played smart we would not put it on refs hands

zeke21

Reaction score
Pollard GASHED runs and then you don't give him a shot on either 3rd and 4 or 4th and 4.. at least make it close..

We will not beat good teams when Trashcott is throwing 45+ times.. the balance is ALL WRONG.. Moore is an idiot.

We play like we have an elite QB.. that is the problem. We 'trust' dak to be able to do elite QB things.. and he can't. Our coaches are so dumb. This is a dumb football team.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Team is going to be all over highlight reels tomorrow, and for all the wrong reasons. Always freaking something at lambeau Field

Sydla

Reaction score
Refs saved the Packs season... The PI was as obvious as they get.

No, the Cowboys saved the Pack season. Up 14 in the 4th Q and the offense and defense pooped themselves. When you give up a 14 point lead in the 4th to a bad team, you open up the possibility one bad call shafts you.

The homers and fools will focus on the missed PI when the bigger issue is this defense got run over by a mediocre Packers offense and the offense once again sputtered when it mattered most.

Cmac

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me something good about LVE today? I saw him pushed around ALL day. Can we get the Jaylon jokes for LVE?

mknight21

Reaction score
Stop blaming the refs.

26 and 1 got smoked in th 4th. Plus parsons was in coverage which is laughable.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
You would think Moore would have a little quicker play call when you only need 4 yards for the first down

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is a total team loss. Poor coaching and game management. Sloppy and reckless offensive play. Gutless run defense. Dumb penalties.

They. Crapped. The. Bed. Again.

Just a pathetic showing and horrible way to lose. Giving up a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter?! Inexcusable.

Sets up a very difficult game vs Minny next, followed by a super-charged division matchup vs NYG on T Day.

We can be 6-5 in a hurry if we don’t figure this crap out