Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

mardwin

Reaction score
OMG, Dak throws a Hail Mary out of the end zone….you can’t make this up…
The guy is what he is the front office's fault that committed to him. They need to figure out that the long term solution is going to be at QB, even with an all pro caliber roster Dak is not getting through.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Still getting more upset about this. This was supposed to be our year. The NFC sucks and the Eagles imploded the division away and we cant even get to the NFC Championship. One and done in an embarrassing fashion.

jsb357

Reaction score
At some point I need consider a better use for my time on Sundays.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Cowboys can say they are still a confident bunch but they are fooling nobody. That was the least confident performance I've ever seen.

CWR

Reaction score
Think about this - Mike McCarthy and Brian Schottenheimer were pantsed in the coaching department by Joe Barry. Joe Freaking Barry - a guy whose defense couldn't stop a nosebleed this season.
Yeah and you could see very early that we didn't have answers. Just like the 9ers or Bills game once what we do isn't working our coaches just continue to keep doing it. Did we make any freaking adjustments whatsoever? When we were trying to "mount a comeback" MM was still continuing to run the ball and have this offense takes its time. There wasn't much a sense of urgency until it was all but done.

Please get rid of fat boy and his fraud staff.

KB1122

Reaction score
Last year was the year. Our team was not as good. The defense is still very good, but only sporadically dominating now. Our running game was way down. Dak .... is Dak.

A strong draft and a better quarterback option can still turn the down arrow back up. But we'll see if it happens.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Homefield advantage doesn't exist for the Cowboys in the playoffs. A road game would have been better than this.