Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

mahoneybill

Reaction score
O created problems, but D was an embarrasment. Yes scored over 30 again, but that was catchup. Giving up almost 50 at home in the playoffs

Total embarrassment. D Quinn not the answer........ Too many open receivers for chunk plays...

JayFord

Reaction score
i havent cussed or used foul language in 2-3 years

I absolutely unloaded F bombs

Truck

Reaction score
worst nightmare is they fire Mike and make Dan quinn the head coach. I maintain that the defense lost us this game, not that the offense helped the cause but what the hell was that dq?!!!!

Stupid texans going further than us
I never thought I’d ever see that. Guess I was just in denial

CB61

Reaction score
He would be perfect, but he would never be a consideration. Something about making people uncomfortable or walking on eggshells. Can't have that with the Cowboys.
Jerry can't be upstaged

Alweezy

Reaction score
There is one thing that every fan on this forum can agree; this team as constructed, will never make an NFC championship game. I also have doubts about the divisional round
It really does feel like an unattainable goal at this point. What the score was 27 - 0 at halftime, I was wondering how in the world has it gotten to this point in which we can't even trust the team to show up to a game at home?

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
i only watch 2 michigan game this season but they were disciplined and they knew how to tackle

the opposite of clown show cowboys
I watched every game since I'm a Michigan fan. That Michigan team had heart and soul that I've never seen on a Cowboys team and I've been watching the Dallas Cowboys since 1998. If Harbaugh could install that type of culture here we would win Super Bowls

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
As all my friends love to tell me - Cowboys, all show, no go. Frauds. I've tried to defend them and tell everybody how wrong they are - for years.
I can't, I just can't.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t know what to even think at this point.

To no show like that against a #7 at home is just unacceptable and frankly you would be hard pressed to find many similar examples in NFL history.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i only watch 2 michigan game this season but they were disciplined and they knew how to tackle

the opposite of clown show cowboys
Those were college players. In the NFL, you are dealing with spoiled, entitled, sensitive millionaires.

jsb357

Reaction score
Everyone needs to relax Dak has 6-7 good years left so he'll get better.

Steve007

Reaction score
Everything lined up just right and we still did this. Every aspect of the Cowboys was trash today. Offense, defense and special teams. No point in blaming any one player the way this board will. It was a head-to-toe crap show. Nothing good happened out there. Everything was terrible. What happened? 48 points at home when we haven't lost a home game in 16 games? Where was the pass rush? Where was the coverage? Why didn't we cover the tight end? Where were the defensive turnovers? We ran into a return man. We missed an extra point. Onside kicks were putrid. Now for the offense. What. in. the. hell. was. that? Dak couldn't find his own receivers, but he had no trouble throwing to the Packers. The receivers got virtually no separation. The odd thing is that O-line blocked decently, but we still couldn't get anything going. When Gallup is your best receiver, you know something is wrong. Fergie was great and Pollard looked pretty good, but we had no reason to run the ball, trailing by so much. Mike McCarthy, Dan Quinn, Bones Fassel. Trash. Trash. Trash. I am so pissed, yet I'm in shock. Can you be numb and angry at the same time? The worst loss in my 45 year fandom. Everything lined up just right and we still did this.
It lines up every year. This team is a one and done team. The best is one win in the playoffs. It runs deep within the cowboys organization. It wont change unless someone comes in and cleans house and rebuild the team and culture, and that wont happen.