Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If by chance (God help us), we lose today, how disappointed would you guys be about the season as a whole? From a scale of 1-10 (one being least).

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Cowboys need to start fast today, especially on offense. Their past four home playoff starts have been terrible even in their wins.

Down 14-0 against Detroit.
Down 21-3 against Green Bay.
Down 6-3 against Seattle (late in the first half).
Down 23-7 against San Francisco.

Even against TB last year, they started the game with two consecutive three and outs.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I don't think I could take if our 'Boys were to lose today.
Really.
There's so many damn Packers fans, even here in Arizona. I run into them all the time.
They're always so smug when it comes to playing Dallas.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
what are you guys up to? I can't wait 4 more hours lol...it's as cold as it was yesterday where I live as it was in KC yesterday... I can't even go outside...

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Pundits really pumping up GB for this game. They act as if GB is the better team, playing a road game.

Rex Ryan still butt hurt over the Detroit game.
ESPN bringing their A game hate.
they have no choice they had 2 blowouts yesterday... this actually pisses me off thinking that the refs will make the game closer than it is...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If by chance (God help us), we lose today, how disappointed would you guys be about the season as a whole? From a scale of 1-10 (one being least).
10. I'd probably feel as bad as 2007 because everything is in our favor. Now I wouldn't actually be shocked because I've come to expect disappointment this time of year.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
10. I'd probably feel as bad as 2007 because everything is in our favor. Now I wouldn't actually be shocked because I've come to expect disappointment this time of year.
For older fans how is this team faired in terms of comparisons to the talent on the 2000/90's teams and the way they have set their path to win?

Carson

Reaction score
I say a 9. Packers aren’t a slouch and have an explosive offense with playmakers similar to Washington. Love has played lights out lately as well.

I would be more disappointed as to shocked. Disappointed that we would have 3 home games to the Super Bowl

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm here to lay a whippin' or be whipped. I've been saying it now for 26+ years. Let's go get 'em or be got. I'm getting too old for this s... .
th

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
my expectations are low by default. This is the calmest I’ve been before a cowboys postseason probably since Parcells first year. Probably a 6 but im not really high on them because I’ve always explain j other thread that these cowboys don’t really rise to the occasion to contenders. Not that I consider Green Bay a contender but we have to beat contenders to get to where we want to be. That buffalo game humbled me. And the Miami and Detroit games didn’t do much to offset it but I’m happy they were at least competitive in those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.