Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Yep, it’s -4 degrees here…
It's 14 degrees outside. I'm inside. I drink my ice cold water. I got my light jacket on. And, I'm still shaking but I'm not snapping no fingers. But, the game reaction...I gots nothing!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
There's some sad things happening around here.

#1 Fans talking about who's going to be the HC next year.

#2 Fans talking about how making it to the NFCCG is good enough.

#3 What player from the past would you want on today's team.

This is a very sad state of mind to have at this moment.

I think this Cowboy's team has a chance to win the SB. That's what I'll be cheering for. If you want to talk about the three things listed above, i say you already lost.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm ready to be positive one second and negative the other. Good old GAME DAY thread.

Loso86

Reaction score

I think this Cowboy's team has a chance to win the SB. That's what I'll be cheering for. If you want to talk about the three things listed above, i say you already lost.
Amd it's the same ones that's ways complaining around here. They are conditioned that way

Surfguy

Reaction score
In times like these it's best to focus on our talent.
giphy.gif

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score

Do you think the players read this board before games to motivate themselves? What people say here has no impact on the team.

Most fans have little to no faith left after 28 years of mediocrity, it's up to them to show us this year is different.

Jipper

Reaction score
That's PTSD from the Cowboys playoff failures of the past. Long time fans remember.
This is true, but everyone needs to relax- the curse is broken and time to enjoy the ride - it might not end with a SB but it's not ending at home today

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm stuck in a time loop. I keep thinking it's later than it is. And, then it's earlier than I thought it would be. And, then it repeats ad nauseam.

toto1939

Reaction score
We'll probably know in the first 8 minutes how this game is going to go...if I recall correctly, a lot of our playoff losses were because of stupid things like muffing punts, throwing pick 6's from our 20/30 yd line, etc, etc... and quickly spotting the other team 14 points in the first quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.