Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Reaction score
If by chance (God help us), we lose today, how disappointed would you guys be about the season as a whole? From a scale of 1-10 (one being least).
If we lose today or next week it will be a seismic disaster of epic proportions because it will mean that even with everything aligned perfectly (home field, offense and defense playing great) the Mccarthy-Dak combo cant get it done. So for me, if we lose before the NFCCG, 2 things will need to happen 1. Fire Mccarthy, 2. Dak plays on his current contract

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
About once a year I have a very specific football dream.... which often (not always) comes true.

I had one last night....that we LOST in the playoffs this year...TO THE RAMS.

So.....hopefully Detroit takes care of LA, and proves that dream was nothing more than a morsel of cheese or a bit of undigested beef. Bahhh humbug Bob Cratchet!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Supposed to be a “whiteout” lol?

NFLN just showed a clip of Cowboys fans outside the stayjum…..four of the five people were wearing blue.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Everybody has been talking all week about Dak to Lamb and Green Bay and their receivers and running game with Aaron Jones. Very little talk of Pollard. I'd love to see Pollard have the game of his life against these guys. Time consuming drives predicated on the run with pass plays to keep them guessing. Just leaving them bewildered would be fantastic.

blueblood70

Reaction score
aabca6ca-370c-41ce-9379-6dc9bc5685ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.