Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers Post Game Thread***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
SCHOONMAKER!
I missed our opening drive and just went back and watched it........Schoonmaker for a really nice TD!!!
Schoonmaker caught the pass and got sandwiched with a big double hit, and held onto the ball for a TD! Congrats Schoon!!

Last edited:

darealvelle

Reaction score
Why, and by who's judgement ? We've had 8 signature wins this year. Where do you guys come up with this trash !!!??? I don't care (and nobody who know a damn thing about football does) gives a Poot about signature wins. (who's signature?) Just win baby. A win is a win. That's an NFL team we just scraped.
Dont be naive you know exactly what a signature win is. And that is beating a team over .500. Of course its good to have a win no matter what the team is.

RoboQB

Reaction score
To be more precise - rotten 'Cowboys Zone' members.
90% of the team's fanbase outside of this forum overall approve and support this team.
According to polls, 96% of the fanbase INSIDE this forum support this team.

RoboQB

Reaction score
But those 4% do their best to trigger- upset a good many of the 96%.
(Not me btw)
All I see is a few members that, frankly, should know better, constantly
bringing this up. Maybe those who are "upset" should take a look at
what all the fuss is about. It's sports.

Much respect to those living rent free in the heads of those offended by
the thought of a differing opinion than their own. It must be truly miserable
to not understand that games are strategic and they require criticism to
achieve success.

Motorola

Reaction score
All I see is a few members that, frankly, should know better, constantly
bringing this up. Maybe those who are "upset" should take a look at
what all the fuss is about. It's sports.

Much respect to those living rent free in the heads of those offended by
the thought of a differing opinion than their own. It must be truly miserable
to not understand that games are strategic and they require criticism to
achieve success.
There are a few "members" that are really trolls -fans of other teams - that are CZers just to dig at the real Cowboys Fans.

However - there are a number of Cowboys supporters that cannot seem to get behind the current QB as he and his teammates strive toward the postseason- then play for the league title.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dink and Dak is back, SAD.
Under 200 yards, pathetic.
I don't think 33-10 is pathetic.
Our 1st drive looked impressive. Granted things slowed down some after the 1st drive, because the Panthers started covering our receivers like butter on toast. Our receivers were struggling to get open. But we still finished the day with 33-10.
If we win all the rest of our games with a "pathetic" 33-10 score I will be an extremely happy camper. :grin:

RoboQB

Reaction score
There are a few "members" that are really trolls -fans of other teams - that are CZers just to dig at the real Cowboys Fans.

However - there are a number of Cowboys supporters that cannot seem to get behind the current QB as he and his teammates strive toward the postseason- then play for the league title.
I think there's a large group who simply want to advance in the playoffs and yet
they get lumped in with an incredibly small (less than 8) group that, as you say,
not real fans.
For example, when someone says they aren't pleased with an outcome less than
an NFC Championship appearance and another member jumps all over them,
calling them haters, etc.
The fan that chooses that game as the measurement for Dak, I promise you,
roots every bit as much for him as the one calling him a hater. Probably more.

T-RO

Reaction score
According to polls, 96% of the fanbase INSIDE this forum support this team.
Not based on posts. Not even close.

Users here will support a Super-Bowl winning Cowboys...if they don't get that...the AngerDome will Rage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles haven't blown anyone out. Struggled against the Commanders twice. Lost to the Jets and struggled to beat the Patriots.
Was also gifted a win against the Vikings, because they had more drops than passes caught. And 1 TD maybe 2.

Was gifted the Dolphins win by the refs as well. Or possibly gifted.

Dakota

Reaction score
The commies are next , ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH .
It's not going to be tough. They are tanking. The traded away their 2 best defensive players. They are currently just playing for draft positioning. After that we have a 5 game stretch where we will face better competition. That is the test. That will determine our season. After that we get a season ending "walk in the park" game, which may or may not have any significance, depending how we play in that 5 game stretch. I think we need to see philly and the Lions falter for us to have a chance. We need the #1 seed. I'm hoping philly loses tonight. Even better I hope they suffer multiple season ending injuries to key players. If that happens I Am going to feel much more optimistic.

Dakota

Reaction score
Why, and by who's judgement ? We've had 8 signature wins this year. Where do you guys come up with this trash !!!??? I don't care (and nobody who know a damn thing about football does) gives a Poot about signature wins. (who's signature?) Just win baby. A win is a win. That's an NFL team we just scraped.
"8 signature wins", that's funny.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dude dominates while being sick. Anyone know his rank right now?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I don't think he was actually sick, sounds like he took too much pre workout powder before the game so his heart rate was through the roof. Drank a ton of water to counter act it so that's why he was vomiting on the sideline.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A little concerned with the run defense, but overall Carolina had no answer. Good conference win on the road in a short week. They did what should have been done. Enjoy the week and hopefully they pull off another win on Turkey day so we can here a few repeat 11,000 times that "we beat a bad team, waaaaaa."

CC was with us on another fun win.

Bagman

Reaction score
"but but but they have beaten teams above .500" The 2 teams above .500 they beat are us and the dolphins and neither one of us have beaten a team above .500 yet. So according to their logic those wins shouldn't count for much right? They talk out of both sides of their mouths
Thank you.!!! Finally, someone recognized the hypocrisy of so-called fans. Supposedly Dallas sucks, but as soon as Philly or SF beat us ...its a signature win for THEM.

Bagman

Reaction score
Dont be naive you know exactly what a signature win is. And that is beating a team over .500. Of course its good to have a win no matter what the team is.
You can't count them until the season is over. If Dallas loses out, and finishes 7-10, does anyone get credit for a signature win over us? Because it sounds like you're giving Philly credit for a signature win against us.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don't think he was actually sick, sounds like he took too much pre workout powder before the game so his heart rate was through the roof. Drank a ton of water to counter act it so that's why he was vomiting on the sisideline.
That C4 is no joke for 1st timers. It's crazy to me that he tried it before a game w/out really knowing its effects.