Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers Post Game Thread***

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why, and by who's judgement ? We've had 8 signature wins this year. Where do you guys come up with this trash !!!??? I don't care (and nobody who know a damn thing about football does) gives a Poot about signature wins. (who's signature?) Just win baby. A win is a win. That's an NFL team we just scraped.
You made it obvious yourself that you don't know what a "signature win" is. Yet you want us to give you credit for more complicated football?

Remember when Cowboys promised to really show 9ers what's what? That WOULD have been a "signature win"...a statement.

Not too terribly difficult.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That C4 is no joke for 1st timers. It's crazy to me that he tried it before a game w/out really knowing its effects.
Agreed. I took it once before and never again. Some preworkout brands work really well for me, that one though my body did not like at all.

I would think the training staff would be overseeing what players are taking pregame, but I guess not.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What happened to Parsons reminds me of what happened to Emmitt Smith way back in 1991 in a Monday Night game against Washington. Took some kind of energy powder or drink, exploded for a 75 yard touchdown run, then got so sick he could hardly play afterwards. Luckily Parsons recovered faster.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Altogether too many of us weren't inclined to credit the Carolina Panthers for having such a stout defense and figured we we'd easily destroy them completely. Rather than that, they made us work very hard to end up with a well-deserved winning streak. Nevertheless, it was refreshing to see our players staying persistent enough to end up winning as handily as they did. The Panthers made us work very hard to get that victory. Here's hoping we'll continue to put forth such determined efforts in the weeks to come. It truly made me very proud of them and especially happy to see that. ;)

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Altogether too many of us weren't inclined to credit the Carolina Panthers for having such a stout defense and figured we we'd easily destroy them completely. Rather than that, they made us work very hard to end up with a well-deserved winning streak. Nevertheless, it was refreshing to see our players staying persistent enough to end up winning as handily as they did. The Panthers made us work very hard to get that victory. Here's hoping we'll continue to put forth such determined efforts in the weeks to come. It truly made me very proud of them and especially happy to see that. ;)
They did, they kept everything in front of them and made us drive the ball mostly, expect to see this more from upcomming Teams... they are not going to let Dak light them up and will make us take the short passes and run the ball.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Dont be naive you know exactly what a signature win is. And that is beating a team over .500. Of course its good to have a win no matter what the team is.
No Don't YOU be naive. I know what you and your ilk CALL a signature win, I'm saying I don't give a puck (hockey Reference)