Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers Post Game Thread***

shabazz

Reaction score
I don't care of the opponent, if any team pushes you and you respond that is good football. Once they got within a TD, they marched down the field and scored a TD, then the defensive gets a pick 6. Eagles have won ugly all year long, but nobody cares as they are 8-1. Just keep on putting up wins and they will be in position to make a run!
Time will tell……..

stiletto

Reaction score
No. This team needs to figure out how to beat San Francisco. Don't act like they can't beat Philly. They beat Philly at least once EVERY YEAR. Should have beat them a few weeks ago, outplaying them in Philly. So its really only SF. The narrative is getting really old about good teams. Don't you guys know that teams immediately suck if we beat them.
What's the difference? Shoulda, woulda coulda. San Fran owns us, so until that is over the narrative is going to stay the way it is.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Ah the old I'm a better fan than you ruse. Good to know that's what you do.

Asking us to do this against good teams mean we aren't a fan. Okay got it..
I'm just seriously asking: If games like today have no value and you get no enjoyment out of them, why are you watching let alone posting here? That doesn't make you a bad person and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I don't think there is any "fan ranking" out there either. No one cares about the username "Doomsday9084" any more than "SteveTheCowboy". Anyone trying to prop themselves up as somehow better than another person based on how they follow a team is a flaming idiot so that's certainly not my intent.

I just don't understand putting time or effort into something that you have no monetary gain, personal involvement or enjoyment. As of the writing of this post, the Cowboys have the biggest margin of victory so far this week out of the entire NFL. There isn't really much else they could have done. Teams don't win by 30+ regularly, even against bad teams.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Depends who we win against. If we win against losers...I'm not championing them.

Win against a tough team I'll put them on my back and run through the town.

You can crown beating LOSERS all you want.

I get it...any given Sunday. So when is ours?
One game at a time, never overlook anybody and dont get scared to play anyone. ( I think mentally we are scared of SF )

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Bad matchup with Washington for sure.
They rushed for 174 today and their D had 9 sacks. Vs our defense and OL….something has to give, not to mention their QB torched us as a rookie in his first NFL start last year.
They may have had 9 sacks and while impressive it was against a pretty bad offensive line.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Solid win against an inferior opponent which is what the Cowboys do. Now comes a short week against a divisional opponent. Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What has been posted more this season
Other than post putting down Dak.

Jerry sucks
Last 28 years
We have not beat a winning team

We know it is not any of these.

Cowboys have a good team
Cowboys can hang with any team