Draft:
1st pick - CB
2nd pick - cb
3rd pick - cb
4th pick - Safety
5th pick - DE
6th pick - DE
7t

yeah look where all of our other high defensive picks have gotten us.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1708510 said:
Moss makes damn near every corner in the league look like a joke. Lay off the kid. We will be a much better team when Henry is back and Reeves is manning the slot.
I agree.

Viper

Reaction score
Hostile;1708436 said:
I hope and pray that once this game is over, if we have lost fans do not turn this into a whine fest.

The Patriots are amazing.

yes they are, and the Cowboys are definitely up and coming... this team is just getting better

kbman

Reaction score
lyrclcipha12;1708501 said:
we havent even forced a punt once, what exactly would you be saying about NE?

I'm glad you are enjoying the Love fest!

wxcpo

Reaction score
Well only 1 team in NFL history has gone undefeated so 1 loss means absolutely nothing. Does this team have some work to do? Yes! We need to get a few key guys back (Henry & Glenn) and that will help. Remember Ellis is just coming back from injury and Spencer is just a rookie so I think this team will be alright and only get better as the season continues.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
morasp;1708520 said:
Go back to the Chicago game the Bills game and now this game. We are getting screwed by the refs.

they're not making up penalties. they're calling them. stop the conspiracy theory it just looks juvenille.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Brady treating our defense like a pee wee squad.

- 3rd and goal -

Have some pride d, no TD, pass fake incomplete.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
iceberg;1708531 said:
they're not making up penalties. they're calling them. stop the conspiracy theory it just looks juvenille.

Call them both ways.....

Eskimo

Reaction score
This team needs to get a lot of meaner - a few times we could have buried Brady and just let up on him.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Reagarding the refs. I understand those that think we are simply being beaten by a better team etc.., however, i view it a little differently.

I hold Jerry somewhat responsible for not complaining fervently (i assume hes not) about the poor officiating in the league and versus the Cowboys personally.

I love the NFL and i an scared to think that even with the money involved that refs are paid off, but it worries me.

At the very least Jerry should be ultra whiner at the league office to try and tone this stuff down.

NE is very good but i would love to have played this game penalty free.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You can't win. If you have a sense of justice, and you complain about the reffing, it's called whining.

If Belicheat can get away with cheating for several years, it wasn't really helping them at all. So, let's just destroy the evidence.

I'm about as fair a person as can get. At least the people who know me believe me to be. Because I want to win fairly all the time, every time. I don't complain about a lot of things. But, when I do, you can bet there is a legitimate reason for it.

So, please don't call me a whiner because a sense of justice is what drives me. Nothing else.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'm sure none of the haters will mention Roy had great coverage on Moss on that play. They only like flapping their gums when Roy is on the screen if something bad happens.