Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rack;1708541 said:
I'm sure none of the haters will mention Roy had great coverage on Moss on that play. They only like flapping their gums when Roy is on the screen if something bad happens.

Or Reeves' outstanding coverage on moss on two earlier deep balls...

drama queens are as unstoppable as this Patriot offense.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1708540 said:
You can't win. If you have a sense of justice, and you complain about the reffing, it's called whining.

If Belicheat can get away with cheating for several years, it wasn't really helping them at all. So, let's just destroy the evidence.

I'm about as fair a person as can get. At least the people who know me believe me to be. Because I want to win fairly all the time, every time. I don't complain about a lot of things. But, when I do, you can bet there is a legitimate reason for it.

So, please don't call me a whiner because a sense of justice is what drives me. Nothing else.

thank you for reminding me only *your* sense of justice is what we should *all* drive by.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

4 wides and Barber - Romo back hit while throwing INtercepted Seau

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
1: Obviously, no one can argue this game was called anywhere close to evenly, even a Pats fan. Their O-Line gets away with more holds than anyone should be allowed to, including on two of the TD throws.

2: The Pats are the best team in the league

3: The offense did whatever they wanted from the 2nd quarter on, only stopping themselves via penalties

4: We proved we can hang with even the best teams in the league. We played well enough to beat everyone BUT New England today, and we really didnt play all that well, especially early.

5: Jacque Reeves was the Pats best offensive player today, and he won't be starting much longer (hopefully)

SacredStar

Reaction score
We were so worried about getting beat on a big play from Moss that we neglected to properly cover Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker.......two nobodies who absolutely killed us on 3rd downs and touchdowns.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Patriots are the better team right now, but I'm proud because we played like contenders.

The refs did not screw us out of anything. They weren't the best and we did have some ticky-tack stuff called, but it certianly didn't cost us the game.

Damn, INT. Well that should just about do it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
iceberg;1708567 said:
thank you for reminding me only *your* sense of justice is what we should *all* drive by.

And thanks for reminding me that you suffer from serious reading comprehension problems.