Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

utrunner07

Reaction score
I say when we get the ball back Romo throws the ball straight at Belicheat and owens decks him on the sideline...i would love it.

Bizwah

Reaction score
In all honesty, I think we're right there with the Pats.

Not far off at all.

We're still missing two key cogs to our team.

Let me just say that I'm not looking forward to the verbal fellatio that the Pats will most certainly receive this week.

Nor do I look forward to having stupid Pat fans come over here with their condesending posts.....

I sincerely hope we meet them again. I think we'll kick their blue-blooded tails.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not a Pats fan at all but how do other teams let them pick up a R.Moss for a fourth round pick. Not their fault everyone else missed the boat. Including The Boys.
The Pats. are no doubt the Most talented team out there ,but we're close and we'll be there in the end.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure no-one in our division will beat New England.

They are too solid.

utrunner07

Reaction score
:hammer:
SultanOfSix;1708540 said:
You can't win. If you have a sense of justice, and you complain about the reffing, it's called whining.

If Belicheat can get away with cheating for several years, it wasn't really helping them at all. So, let's just destroy the evidence.

I'm about as fair a person as can get. At least the people who know me believe me to be. I don't complain about a lot of things. But, when I do, you can bet there is a legitimate reason for it.

So, please don't call me a whiner because of my sense of justice is what drives me. Nothing else.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Jimz31;1708536 said:
Call them both ways.....

when NE does it, they call it.

like schwartanager says - STOP WHINING!

if we continue on and lose, this team got beat, no excuses except our own play.

kids look elsewhere for excuses to hide behind.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
:thumbup:
Bizwah;1708547 said:
In all honesty, I think we're right there with the Pats.

Not far off at all.

We're still missing two key cogs to our team.

Let me just say that I'm not looking forward to the verbal fellatio that the Pats will most certainly receive this week.

Nor do I look forward to having stupid Pat fans come over here with their condesending posts.....

I sincerely hope we meet them again. I think we'll kick their blue-blooded tails.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
utrunner07;1708544 said:
I say when we get the ball back Romo throws the ball straight at Belicheat and owens decks him on the sideline...i would love it.

That would be the best thing to happen in this league in the past 12 years. :lmao2:

kbman

Reaction score
I'll be happy with 5-1. A healthy Glenn and Tank will make a difference.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Return for a TD - come on Thompson, get er done.

Moss dancing on the sideline - someone go low on MOss on the next series.

Kick off NE coming - Kick goes to the end zone - Thompson rusn into the pile as usual at the 20

montgod

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1708510 said:
Moss makes damn near every corner in the league look like a joke. Lay off the kid. We will be a much better team when Henry is back and Reeves is manning the slot.

Then again... Maroney is out... what kind of team would NE be with him instead of Faulk? Hmm.....

I just hope the Boys learn from their mistakes here. One thing about Parcell's being here was that the penalties weren't as prevalent as it seems this year. If the penalties weren't there, then the score would have been a LOT closer.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I disagree Hostile I think the way the defense gamed planned the Patriots was the issue we played off the ball all game and never got up and pressed or jammed the wr coming of the line so they ran free for easy catches. NE on the other side jammed witten every chance they could

This just proved what i thought since the Giants game this defense is horrible and we are not going anywhere this year but out of the playoffs because of it.

Even when we had pressure the secondary gave up big plays the problem is the coaching staff has not benched one of the guys that is one of the issues. Roy Williams needs to be put on the bench he has been eaten up for 3 years running in the passing game. The cb need to start pressing wr because so far it sure looks we are trying to run a cover 2 shell with them

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Oh yes, once again i am stunned by that FG call.

Not to 'live in the past' but Jimmy would recognize a 'potential' momentum changing moment and gone for it.