Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
game over!

Dallas, just don't embarrass yourselves now.

Brady hand off Faulk 3 maybe.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I tip my hat to the Pats, awesome performance, awesome team. I like my Cowboy's tenacity, this team could have folded tent at 14-0 ... but they didn't. It will be nice to have Henry and Newman on the field at the same time one day. I still like the FG call. You don't put all your eggs in one basket till the time dictates you do so.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We didn't hang with NE - they are whipping us badly

2nd down - screen blown up by Reeves.

Eskimo

Reaction score
We aren't good enough to consistently beat NE right now. They probably win 8 out of 10 against us on a neutral field. Secondary play has to get much better and we need to develop a consistent pass rush.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Belicheck you are a cheater you have won jack ****. and we all know it...you should be out of the league banned for football for life and these announcers still want to kiss his A**

Bizwah

Reaction score
rockwood2;1708538 said:
Reagarding the refs. I understand those that think we are simply being beaten by a better team etc.., however, i view it a little differently.

I hold Jerry somewhat responsible for not complaining fervently (i assume hes not) about the poor officiating in the league and versus the Cowboys personally.

I love the NFL and i an scared to think that even with the money involved that refs are paid off, but it worries me.

At the very least Jerry should be ultra whiner at the league office to try and tone this stuff down.

NE is very good but i would love to have played this game penalty free.

I agree.

I find it strange that every single time we made a big play, there would inexplicably be a flag.

The officials have no worries about being berrated or disciplined when they call our games.

When the penalties are 12 to 3....there's something wrong.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This team still has a few wrinkles to work out.....and I think they will.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 10

They whipped us now, but the season is still young and we're still in a new system.

It's safe to say, I won't be watching ESPN this week, I will hang out here all week if ya'll don't mind.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The Pats are a damned good team which makes it all the more frustrating that they do get favorable calls. No doubt about it, they get calls and even the smallest of calls can go a long way with a team that is that good.

Riding the undefeated train with New England is probably pretty lucrative.