Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

calico

Reaction score
wxcpo;1707406 said:
I'm surprised to see NE just taking a knee here, but I'm very happy about it.

me to. 41 seconds and 2 timeouts is plenty for NE to get in field goal range...i was thrilled to see them take a knee.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
great drive...we should get two tds for having to defeat two defenses on that one

nice come back to get it to 21-17...gotta shore up that 3rd down defense in the 2nd half...if not for 4 or 5 3rd down plays we'd be in good shape...

David

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Tyson Thompson is the least explosive KR in the history of thr NFL. I've never seen a KR run into so many EASY tackles!!

jem88

Reaction score
I have an almost unhealthy love for Tony Romo. I do not love Tyson Thompson, penalties and drops by our WRs. Encouraging end to the half...

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys allowed the Pats to convert on 7 of 9 3rd downs. That has got to be improved on in the 2nd half. What makes it so bad was many of those 3rd downs were 3rd and long and they still converted them easily.

NickZepp

Reaction score
NE is the best team we will play this year. It may not even be close looking at our schedule. We are still in this game and I wouldn't be shocked if we win.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1707429 said:
Tyson Thompson is the least explosive KR in the history of thr NFL. I've never seen a KR run into so many EASY tackles!!

Last time that Miles Autin took a KR, he returned it for a TD I believe. Make Thompson the blocker.....

Ren

Reaction score
we kept it close going into the 2nd half i like our chances now :cool:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1707423 said:
question remains...
can our offense outscore their offense?..that is the only way we win this game.

hahaha, I can see you're slowly starting to turn. At first you thought we were doomed, now you're actually considering the possibility we have a chance. If we get the lead, you might run down the street naked with the Cowboys star painted on your chest.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1707429 said:
Enough of the in the history of the NFL crap. We hear that enough. He really does need to get aggressive though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;1707429 said:

I know, its almost like Julius is returning kicks.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
My laptop might get broke today. I'm in the trenches at this sports bar with about 30 Cowboys and Pats fans going at it.