Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Defense has played great considering how long they've stayed on the field. Greg Ellis came up huge, DeMarcus is playing great - and our secondary is holding up considering the Pats have made some great play calls.

T.O. needed that TD for confidence, Witten was solid - aside from some mental breakdowns in zone coverages we've played just as well as them.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Server's running real smoothly today, props to Reality and company.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Welker is a very good slot WR.

He was at Texas Tech and he was at Miami.
Miami has crap for offense and he still emerged form no where as their best receiving option.

The Pats front office isn't stupid.

Welker has fumbled alot which is odd since he was an outstanding returner at Tech so is used to getting hit hard. Probably juts his lack of strength compared to big guys on defense pulling the ball out.

JJones08

Reaction score
zrinkill;1707425 said:
No matter what happens ...... this team IS in New England's "League".

And if we play them again ...... we will be better.

Yep... I'm not unhappy AT ALL :)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1707446 said:
I know, its almost like Julius is returning kicks.

JJ has returned a KR for a TD in college....I wonder if Thompson has...he probably has, but MAN does he look slow returning kicks for as fast as he is.

Either that or our blocking is sucking....which wouldn't surprise me.

The Patriot

Reaction score
Oh man. Looks like Romo is back on the ball. If Tom Brady's passes don't improve in the second half then Cowboys win hands down.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think that Miles is the answer........I wouldn't mind putting Stanbach back there though. Last year when Thompson got hurt they threw Miles in there even though he had never done it before.

Miles does nothing on offense anyway.........

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
lol did you just hear these CBS guys????? lol they want dallas to lose so bad

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The Patriot;1707454 said:
Oh man. Looks like Romo is back on the ball. If Tom Brady's passes don't improve in the second half then Cowboys win hands down.
go away please - no disrespect but this is a private party :p:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Are those Cowhers real teeth. Looks kinda like he got a hold of Sharpes backup dentures.

And someone not named phil simms.....(why do I always confuse those two). says the patriots aren't playing their best on defense.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Thw Cowboys scored at the end, not because the Cowboys played good, but because NE hasnt decided to start playing yet. **** Boomer....

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
94WARE94;1707458 said:
lol did you just hear these CBS guys????? lol they want dallas to lose so bad

Well yeah, they all picked the Pats. No one thinks we had a chance.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jimz31;1707453 said:
JJ has returned a KR for a TD in college....I wonder if Thompson has...he probably has, but MAN does he look slow returning kicks for as fast as he is.

Either that or our blocking is sucking....which wouldn't surprise me.
I

Forget the blocking. He has to run with some authority! I watch other KRs around the league and they usually hit top speed after 7-8 yds regardless of the blocking in front of them. Tyson just jogs into the pile...:banghead: