Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1707461 said:
Tyson T has to do a better job of returing or we need to get a new player for that job.

Let's hope we don't have to return any more kicks for the rest of the game.

Thehoofbite;1707462 said:
Are those Cowhers real teeth. Looks kinda like he got a hold of Sharpes backup dentures.

And phil simms says the patriots aren't playing their best on defense.

img_dillon.jpg

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
anyone else listening to Irvin's ceremony on the radio?

He totally pumped up the fans at the end saying that they should get up and make noise for the Boys b/c the glory days are back in Dallas!

classic Irvin, love it

utrunner07

Reaction score
We need our defense to be solid...if they can do that I think we win...I really beleive its all going to rest on our Defense playing solidly, they can i just hope they will

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
TheCount;1707440 said:
you might run down the street naked with the Cowboys star painted on your chest.

At my house we call that "Friday night"

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1707472 said:

He totally pumped up the fans at the end saying that they should get up and make noise for the Boys b/c the glory days are back in Dallas!

classic Irvin, love it
It was great, just outstanding speech. He talked about the fans mainly, and spoke softly until the end where he said the glory days are back in Dallas.

fortdick

Reaction score
It appears that Garrett has found something over the middle. Gotten Witten involved and things opening up. Defense needs a stop to start the second half then Tony can take them downfield.

We gotta stop those picks with the referree by the PAts, though. Can Roy just knock the ref down to start the play?

S.A.CowboysFan

Reaction score
this whole cbs experience is torture. i felt like tony from around the horn muting simms periodicly. second have i might listen to audio on am radio

BlueStar22

Reaction score
if Tom Brady isn't really playing then I just pissed myself thinking what is going to happen in the 2nd half.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think we should all hope for a 2nd TO TD.

Ed Werder says that TO will blow if dallas loses. Other ESPNers and Media folks have said that TO would rather lose with a big game on his part then win with a small game on his part. (Eagles Superbowl).

I figure 1 more TD will save Dallas from a TO explosion regardless of outcome.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1707469 said:
cbs cast talking bout brady going to get better in the second half what about romo

Oh, you didn't hear? He threw 5 interceptions last week, so now he's the worst quarterback in the league. Brady, on the other hand, could complete every pass if he wanted to, he just throws incompletion's to keep things interesting and he gave us that fumble just as a joke.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
We need to get the ball to MB3 more. He's averaging over 5 yards a pop.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Considering how bad we are in the 1st quarter in every single game and to only be down 4 going into the second half? I'll take it.

I remember damn near everyone warning that if we didn't start fast, the Patriots would be up 14 before the 1st quarter was up. We have some pyschic people up in here. ;)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1707481 said:
I think we should all hope for a 2nd TO TD.

Ed Werder says that TO will blow if dallas loses. Other ESPNers and Media folks have said that TO would rather lose with a big game on his part then win with a small game on his part. (Eagles Superbowl).

I figure 1 more TD will save Dallas from a TO explosion regardless of outcome.

Yeah, I heard T.O. eats puppies and kicks kittens too.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1707472 said:

classic Irvin, love it

Thank goodness...Irving is my FAVORITE Cowboy all time, mainly because of what he has done since he retired! Wish we had a million fans like Irvin