Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Just a question, you'll can flip out on me if you want...but why isn't Costa getting reps at RG?

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Nice try but dumb analogy. The Cowboys defense has no history of playing like the 2000 Ravens so of course that would be an overreaction. On the other hand, this team has a history of red zone troubles the last several seasons.

When he's right, he's right...

marchetta

Reaction score
That's the 2nd frickin' time the DL has grabbed Fred around his neck as he was attempting to get to the 2nd level. CRAP! That's holding!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 5

2 TE set - Stephens hand off hit in the back field Joseph but spins for no gain.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 5 shotgun

3 wides - Stephens back, pressure ducks it, rolls out pass is CAUGHT FOR A 1ST DOWN JOSEPH RANDLE.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Randle making plays. Nice job of finding a way to get open to keep the series alive.

acer941

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I say that, I have dreams about this teams O-Line with Brandon Moore at RG...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Ball on the 40 - 3 wides - Stephens, hand off no where to run. A loss on the play Randle.

Zordon

Reaction score
this team needs to find a true blocking tight end. been saying this for 3 weeks now.