Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders post game thread***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This team is done. The blueprint has been laid out - any decent defense can stop them...just be physical with the WRs and it will throw off the rhythm of the entire offense. This is the softest Cowboys offense I've seen in years...all finesse

Buzzbait

Reaction score
............The only QB I've seen play at a consistent elite level with subpar receivers is Tom Brady earlier in his career and that guy is just a freak of nature. Manning had Harrison. ARod has Adams, Aikman had Irvin, Tony had Dez, etc etc..........

.........but unfortunately Dak does not have Amari Cooper or CeeDee Lamb either one, his 2 top receivers.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Watching the Saints get waxed makes me even more sure we’re losing again next Thursday. They’re going to be unstoppable on offense and 85 Bears on defense. What will our excuse be best week?

TheHerd

Reaction score
.........but unfortunately Dak does not have Amari Cooper or CeeDee Lamb either one, his 2 top receivers.
Will they even be back next week? Gregory won’t, DLaw may be back but won’t play much. 7-5 is a lock.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Correct, which would explain why he hasn't been lighting the world on fire and only played decent today. Going forward I think he'll be fine.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Got home 2 unwind from the day with some forza horizon 5 and just keep catching L’s. I guess it’s time for some beers. 0-2 against the in laws. Thanks Dallas

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I cannot argue any of that. Brown ended up with excellent coverage on his man. During that single play, the only thing missing from his technique was looking for the ball. His game is just sad.

he plays the Dave Campo.. dog chase cat DB technique

beacamdim

Reaction score
The banged-up GIANTS — and DANIEL JONES — beat these Raiders. And that wasn’t even after they flew cross-country on a short week.

Let that sink in.

SMH.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
disgusting fraud of an organization, today and forever. real teams love playing Dallas, they know we will beat ourselves nine times out of 10.
Wow, those are very harsh words, I do understand your anger but let's not get carried away.. This "fraud of an organization, today & forever" won 5-Super Bowls and have been to 8. Most teams in the NFL would be happy to accomplish half of that. I hate to make excuses but the way this game was officiated gave us little to NO CHANCE to win.. Our BEST player on defense was being HELD all game long!! Micah Parsons was the only pass rush that was provided by the cowboys and it appeared the raiders were HOLDING him non stop..

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There’s always next season. Sigh..
giphy.gif

Next season = success is always just out of reach.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand what you're saying but Denver beat us down all game. Shut us out practically. At least tonight we had a chance to win. Probably would have if Brown wasn't playing.
Denver had our number and so did Kansas City. We had a chance tonight.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
In my opinion, he faked it and sold the call. Lost my respect for the guy.
Absolutely blantant influencing the refs, the shameful thing is Refs just accepting that and calling for Roughing, It should be called as play was over and not after the QBs reaction

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Absolutely blantant influencing the refs, the shameful thing is Refs just accepting that and calling for Roughing, It should be called as play was over and not after the QBs reaction

nalam---- i agree with your assessment....today the refs called way too many bad calls and it determined the game....but when our guys come back healthy we will get the train back on the track....after game was

30-30 and cowboys had just scored a TD and kicking off to Raiders i quit watching because my nerves cant take it......i wait an hour and then type dallas cowboys . come and just shook my head at 36-33 Raiders

i am so glad i did not watch after i quit because i would have gotten so ticked off at refs and cowboys i heard trying to get too cute with plays....switching offensive lineman all the time which interrupts any kind

of O line flow....and i heard if we just kick extra point instead of getting too cute and do a slow developing running play on one yard line which allows defense to then readjust instead of Dak just QB sneaking

which i guarantee would have worked...or just kick extra point and there would have been no over time....the refs and our plain stupidity even though we are down so many players and we would have won game

the Plats have been buried in back yard and i put cement around them.....and i aint digging them up like last time when we came back in 2018 from 3-5 to 10-6 to win the East.....a lot on refs and a lot on McCarthey

being too cute and it backfired horribly....so tired of incompetence being what decides our games sometimes.....i wont sleep probably unless i take valium cause i dont drink anymore.....i am a very angry cowboy

fan and that is it.....they better start looking in the mirror and start playing smarter football...i think zeke is hurt or something our run game is pure crap now....why does Belicheck most always bring our a competitive

team?......because he does not play incompetent football and has refs respect so he gets good calls too.....i cant watch this game on game pass...i would smash my computer...so angry better take 2 valium

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Denver had our number and so did Kansas City. We had a chance tonight.

Pantone--- it makes me so angry...yes some of Browns DPI 2 out of 4 worthy to be called but that one thrown in endzone was good db play and pass short or one that could not be caught no matter what happened

the refs suppose to take that into account prior to throwing flag...For one year only one year...i believe it was 2018 rules committee allowed a coach 2 challenges of ref calling DPI....then it showed how bad refs

were making calls so they stopped it....why?....what does it matter as long as the right call is made who makes it?.....then if we just kick extra point we dont even go into overtime we win but instead we get cute

on 1 yd line and choose instead of Dak QB sneak and catching defense off guard we choose slow developing run play with Zeke and defense has all the time in the world to adjust and they stop us......makes me

so angry....we cannot win when we are battling the refs and our own coaching......we should be 8-3....lost 3 of last 4....that is on coaching ....we could and should have beaten Raiders and Chiefs with better scheme

we thought our first loss was blue print to beating us.....makes me so sick....why did not Cooper get the shots so he would be back he is big reason 2 of 3 losses.....i dont want to blame but so so angry right now

which shows i need to get a life.....why should a game cause me so much stress?.....just dont be incompetent both team and refs that is all i ask....now i heard cowboy team angry at fans for being angry at team

losing 3 out of 4.....team has no right to lay that on fans...we pay for their billions and huge salaries and all we get is to watch and talk.....Cowboys top to bottom look in mirror and begin to not like what you see

and lets get moving.....if somehow we blow huge 3 game lead to the Sheagles...we deserve to be humiliated for incompetency.....i took 2 valium and feel nothing i dont drink anymore cause it got bad....but i dont

feel anything from these except anger