Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders post game thread***

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pantone--- it makes me so angry...yes some of Browns DPI 2 out of 4 worthy to be called but that one thrown in endzone was good db play and pass short or one that could not be caught no matter what happened

the refs suppose to take that into account prior to throwing flag...For one year only one year...i believe it was 2018 rules committee allowed a coach 2 challenges of ref calling DPI....then it showed how bad refs

were making calls so they stopped it....why?....what does it matter as long as the right call is made who makes it?.....then if we just kick extra point we dont even go into overtime we win but instead we get cute

on 1 yd line and choose instead of Dak QB sneak and catching defense off guard we choose slow developing run play with Zeke and defense has all the time in the world to adjust and they stop us......makes me

so angry....we cannot win when we are battling the refs and our own coaching......we should be 8-3....lost 3 of last 4....that is on coaching ....we could and should have beaten Raiders and Chiefs with better scheme

we thought our first loss was blue print to beating us.....makes me so sick....why did not Cooper get the shots so he would be back he is big reason 2 of 3 losses.....i dont want to blame but so so angry right now

which shows i need to get a life.....why should a game cause me so much stress?.....just dont be incompetent both team and refs that is all i ask....now i heard cowboy team angry at fans for being angry at team

losing 3 out of 4.....team has no right to lay that on fans...we pay for their billions and huge salaries and all we get is to watch and talk.....Cowboys top to bottom look in mirror and begin to not like what you see

and lets get moving.....if somehow we blow huge 3 game lead to the Sheagles...we deserve to be humiliated for incompetency.....i took 2 valium and feel nothing i dont drink anymore cause it got bad....but i dont

feel anything from these except anger
Definitely good points. Not sure what the missing factor is, but it is starting to feel like the same old stuff. Comes from the top.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
giphy.gif

Next season = success is always just out of reach.

i hate there is next season...when a team had a 3-4 game lead over second place team and you let that slip......whats next season we lose 8 games by 1-3 points and blow out other 8 wins?.....does that work

for next season????.....you want that.....how about we get back the groove that got us to 6-1 and should have been 7-0?....why not dig deep and take each step ..first we salvage....then we become

competitive...then we become elite....that can occur in last 6 games...especially getting our players back chomping at the bit to play....remember 2011 Giants 6-6 end up 9-7 and win super bowl

so dont give me for one second how about we got next season....that just makes my blood boil.....get the troops together and each hold accountable for being incompetent per play and swear off

this bush league mindset...we got 6 games to become fierce like we were 6-1 and should have been 7-0......its still in front of us...dont give up on team just hope coaches and leaders turn into great coaches

and leaders and demand excellence from each other and lets turn this around......so angry so upset 2 valiums did not touch the anger......and i dont drink.....cant i will turn into monster...lets just approach

next 6 games like pros on all levels and kick serious butt all over in all 3 phases....then regardless we wont get first round bye that is gone.....lets become a team no one wants to play because our defense

is brutal and offense stomps on everyone.....then i can cut back on sedatives.... and reach for my cigars as it should be...lets hear..."How bout Dem Cowboys" and Go Cowboys as teams melt with fear just

watching us warm up.....dont anyone say we always got next season when we still have so much to play for....2005 Colts lost 3 out of 4 or 4 out of 5 heading into playoffs and won super bowl.....so that is what

we will do too....dont make me break out the Sextuple Plat Gurantee....it never loses...maybe we put it up last 6 games and then every game including super bowl and bring home the hardware???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes me wonder if a snaps-per-game bonus gets considered over ability to perform.
The untouchable kicker reeks of favoritism instead of good judgement and accountability. Hoping someone is ready is not the same as being ready!

he needs to go.....greg the leg cant hit extra points .... we will have new kicker either this season or next

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Got home 2 unwind from the day with some forza horizon 5 and just keep catching L’s. I guess it’s time for some beers. 0-2 against the in laws. Thanks Dallas

dang vanilla--- i feel for ytou man....try to unwind with some good stuff and catch L's and my inlaws hate me to the core....they are never allowed over if big cowboy game ..sorry you had to endure

such a puch fest

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i hate there is next season...when a team had a 3-4 game lead over second place team and you let that slip......whats next season we lose 8 games by 1-3 points and blow out other 8 wins?.....does that work

for next season????.....you want that.....how about we get back the groove that got us to 6-1 and should have been 7-0?....why not dig deep and take each step ..first we salvage....then we become

competitive...then we become elite....that can occur in last 6 games...especially getting our players back chomping at the bit to play....remember 2011 Giants 6-6 end up 9-7 and win super bowl

so dont give me for one second how about we got next season....that just makes my blood boil.....get the troops together and each hold accountable for being incompetent per play and swear off

this bush league mindset...we got 6 games to become fierce like we were 6-1 and should have been 7-0......its still in front of us...dont give up on team just hope coaches and leaders turn into great coaches

and leaders and demand excellence from each other and lets turn this around......so angry so upset 2 valiums did not touch the anger......and i dont drink.....cant i will turn into monster...lets just approach

next 6 games like pros on all levels and kick serious butt all over in all 3 phases....then regardless we wont get first round bye that is gone.....lets become a team no one wants to play because our defense

is brutal and offense stomps on everyone.....then i can cut back on sedatives.... and reach for my cigars as it should be...lets hear..."How bout Dem Cowboys" and Go Cowboys as teams melt with fear just

watching us warm up.....dont anyone say we always got next season when we still have so much to play for....2005 Colts lost 3 out of 4 or 4 out of 5 heading into playoffs and won super bowl.....so that is what

we will do too....dont make me break out the Sextuple Plat Gurantee....it never loses...maybe we put it up last 6 games and then every game including super bowl and bring home the hardware???
Accountability is the key. For everyone connected to the team from the owner to the players. The problem is, it starts at the top, and the top doesn't hold the GM accountable. The GM only presses accountability after the horses are all out of the barn, ie, after it's too late.
Very frustrating to watch a freight train get derailed by a penny.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carr needs a tough DC to start that pay whoever puts him out of game....i know that is bad sportsmanship but Carr is bad sportsmanship.....i now officially hate Carr
You are feeling it tonight my friend!
I feel your pain.
Season started with a bang and has started looking to look like they aren't ready to finish. It isn't over, but it don't look good.

Mark

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't good enough to beat the opposing team AND the officials every week. This game was a travesty. The penalty stats make it look close, but the Cowboys' penalties were far more costly in terms of preventing our scoring and promoting the opponents' scoring. These crews aren't even to trying to hide their manipulation of games anymore. This afternoon's game was unwatchable.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team is done. The blueprint has been laid out - any decent defense can stop them...just be physical with the WRs and it will throw off the rhythm of the entire offense. This is the softest Cowboys offense I've seen in years...all finesse

this team aint done...please dont start that stuff....yes we have much cleaning up to do...we still have some games lead over second place so we turn it around...get our players back and be killer on defense

and stomp the backs on offense when we were short handed and started 6-1 and should have been 7-0.....get our guys back and we go back to chalkboard cause we got great players and coaches that can

scheme way above average.....take a day off and sleep and massage players muscles....while saying sweet nothing in their ears .....and then next day we demand excellence from everyone top to bottom

and we get our players off injured reserve....in 6 games you go from salvagaeble to competitive to border to elite.....and put all this crap behind us.....swing for the fences with no fear and make every team

quake in their sneakers when they see us stroll into stadium......leave it all out of field.....i am guaranteeing cowboys are in conference title game with guts to win ...all this occurs in next six games

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Accountability is the key. For everyone connected to the team from the owner to the players. The problem is, it starts at the top, and the top doesn't hold the GM accountable. The GM only presses accountability after the horses are all out of the barn, ie, after it's too late.
Very frustrating to watch a freight train get derailed by a penny.

Pantone----i am going to steal that one...watching a freight train become derailed by a penny....that is the most dispicable even i can think of......and we need our players and under coaches to take over the team

while allowing GMs and owners to think they are doing it.....its occured before.....someone has to take the lead in locker room and on practice field and when team meets....to build the hope and realization we are

far better than it appears right now.....i guarantee this team does not fold...but digs deep like 2011 giants..who started 6-6 only to finish 9-7 and win super bowl....that is a team that chose to believe in one another

that is our cowboys this year if the right coaches and under coaches and right team leaders unite.....i think that is what will occur.....watch out ...hold me to it Pantone....after final 6 games lets compare where team

at now to then?......i see super competent and scary does not matter which seed we got cause we wont get first seed which is all that matters anymore......this team will be one other teams wont want to play

that is how i feel.....so i wont be talked out of it

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pantone----i am going to steal that one...watching a freight train become derailed by a penny....that is the most dispicable even i can think of......and we need our players and under coaches to take over the team

while allowing GMs and owners to think they are doing it.....its occured before.....someone has to take the lead in locker room and on practice field and when team meets....to build the hope and realization we are

far better than it appears right now.....i guarantee this team does not fold...but digs deep like 2011 giants..who started 6-6 only to finish 9-7 and win super bowl....that is a team that chose to believe in one another

that is our cowboys this year if the right coaches and under coaches and right team leaders unite.....i think that is what will occur.....watch out ...hold me to it Pantone....after final 6 games lets compare where team

at now to then?......i see super competent and scary does not matter which seed we got cause we wont get first seed which is all that matters anymore......this team will be one other teams wont want to play

that is how i feel.....so i wont be talked out of it
It's in them. They only need look within.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Will do, and that's what this game taught me. The game is just a game, and they league is in control on that. It's rigged and no sense not enjoying my day cuz o a game. At least being a furry, I can control what i do best with it and enjoy the cons when I"m at them.
Is the con this weekend?
Send some pics!

I hope you have an insanely great time my dude!

You got the suit ready? Is that going to be after?

Went to watch the Ghostbusters movie (enjoyed it) and came home to chit chat and laugh about music with the in-laws and now chilling, as the wife takes her makeup off, to Fantasia.

One of the best things Disney ever made.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is the con this weekend?
Send some pics!

Went to watch the Ghostbusters movie (enjoyed it) and came home to chit chat and laugh about music with the in-laws and now chilling, as the wife takes her makeup off, to Fantasia.

Corso---fantasia if that is movie you speak of was so far ahead of its time and i agree best movie Disney ever made.....try going to watch it on "window pane" pure LSD......i saw colorful trails bleeding through the

screen all over the theatre.....it as fantasia in 3-D.....and i was very young to take such a drug....most colorful experience of all time....but then i came down......that was no fun.....but of course that was 40 some

years ago....i would never take LSD again......once was enough and best side affects to do it on........i thought at one point i was in the movie myself.....so lucky nothing worse occured..hope this post does not

perma ban me

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Corso---fantasia if that is movie you speak of was so far ahead of its time and i agree best movie Disney ever made.....try going to watch it on "window pane" pure LSD......i saw colorful trails bleeding through the

screen all over the theatre.....it as fantasia in 3-D.....and i was very young to take such a drug....most colorful experience of all time....but then i came down......that was no fun.....but of course that was 40 some

years ago....i would never take LSD again......once was enough and best side affects to do it on........i thought at one point i was in the movie myself.....so lucky nothing worse occured..hope this post does not

perma ban me
Shrooms brother.
It's LSD toned down.

And a wonderful thing to eat and partake.

And I'm done derailing! I'm sorry mods!

Love you all and goodnight!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Is the con this weekend?
Send some pics!

Not this weekend but next. My suit arrives Monday and then I leave Wednesday. Fantasia is wonderful.

reddyuta

Reaction score
first time i felt our Dc is not upto it,we played so passive on D,just like the SB.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gorico told us no plat this week and the Cowboys lose.

Nobody's got a better feel for this team.