Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Will JJ still sign Carrot to a big contract after this pathetic performance on both sides of the ball??

Sydla

Reaction score
I said ALL week long that you DO NOT extend the red headed boob for ONE Wild Card victory.....what in the hell happened to all the "Have to go deep in the playoffs" to keep your job talk. I swear to God that I am DONE if we get blown out and this red headed boob gets an extension.

He’s being exposed again for what he is. An average coach.

RamziD

Reaction score
If we don’t allow Dak to run or if he chooses to not run, we will never get back in this game. We need rushing yards from him and Zeke to allow us a chance or we will continue to stall drives.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Trying to say something positive

We get the ball to open the half!
:flagwave:

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Sucked in by this team again only to watch them lay an egg again and again....but its a process I guess

Chrispierce

Reaction score
38-13 is my outlook on the final score. This is a depressing way to go out for Dallas,in what was a nice turn around of a season.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This team lacks GRIT. As long as Jerry is at the helm and Garrett they are soft. They are mentally weak. Everytime they win a big game they let up and become all celebrity. I HATE this. This is simply a weak willed team run by a horrible weak coach.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Collins was just trying to calm dak down. He was ready to go into full glitch mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.