Cowboys Vs Rams ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

silver

Reaction score
JJ is the idiot that brought in Wade and re-hired Campo. Not to mention his utter lack for knowing how to build a team with character and chemisty.

so true. this team is so campo like is not even amusing. why would you bring that loser on board is beyond comprehension. wade is what he is, a lame duck coach who will be fired or ask to resign regardles of the win loss record. he's in a lose lose situation.

JPTEXAS

Reaction score
That includes JASON GARRETT. Why isn't 81 or 11 in motion or crossing routes? SAME CRAPPY PLAYS and even worse EXECUTION.

Jimmy was right on with the pregame comment..this team is SLOPPY!
Make the coaching staff find there on way home.

PUT ROMO IN(we will have 1 more pick though) We aren't going any where without him.

PULL BARBER..this guy is starting to fumble more than TIKI Barber(once a game)

3-4 Defense $#!*&%$

It looks like Dallas is loserville again..Cowboys(suck can't beat the ramsor anybody else),MAVS will choke, Stars 1 year wonder, Rangers why bother with the rangers

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
TheCount;2352860 said:
I find it amusing watching other teams, supposedly worse teams like the 49ers, at least move the ball with guys like J.T. Ossulivan and a bunch of nobodies.

We have this team with all these pro bowlers, and are completely inept.
Our lack of offensive production today lies with the QB.

basilhayden

Reaction score
There is a reason Wade has never been successful OR really given a chance as head coach...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
panther1012;2352870 said:
I have never in my life seen so many talented players play so dis-jointed and below thier level of play. We have over 13 Pro Bowl players on this team and yet we don't dominate anybody. Why?

Why does our Defense play so out of synch most of the time?

Folks; we have a coaching problem in Dallas!!! :bang2:

We are playing St. Louis; a team that is 1-4 and yet we are down 24-7 at the half. What does that say about the state of our team?

You know what? I'm not gonna do this again this year. I not going to get hyped up about the playoffs and the SB for my Boys. I just don't see much improvement from last year.

We are not a great team. We have great players who are not getting pushed in the right way. Great choaches bring out the best in thier players even to the point of making average players play above themselves.

:bow:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Secondary is the worst in NFL history.

Pitch right to Jacskon, Eiils gets him for no gain, maybe 1.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dbair1967;2352829 said:
he hasnt played well, but like I said in the other thread. You think the QB is the main problem with this team today?

He doesnt block, he doesnt tackle, he didnt fumble (again)...he is certainly not blowing the coverages or failing to play any defense at all.

:hammer:

Of course it is easy to point the finger at one guy.

This entire team has question marks.

I agree with what Strahan just says, when the big bad bully gets hit in the mouth, they don't fight back.

If Tony Romo was playing, there is no doubt that we would still be losing.

hairic

Reaction score
Haha, that was like a replay of the last time Canty got pressure. Hit the QB, 20 yard gain.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2352818 said:
Careful. Someone might call you a quitter, hater, or whiner.

Not dbair...but there are plenty of other posters that are exactly that. If you think it's justified to act like a pansy and a quitter because the football team you root for is sucking ***, then so be it....but you are what you are. People will call you on it just like they would if you act apologetic.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 9

Bulger with 4 wides - Bulger play action, hit, sacked Ware again!!!!!!!!!!!

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It looks like the defense is starting right where it left off.