Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

Carson

Reaction score
Is this defensive scheme out dated? Seems very soft and gives up to much cushion. I was told it would lead to turn overs to make up for yards, but that hasn't happened. No adjustments. At this point I would take a few guys who are just average who are aggressive tacklers.

Outdated. Not talented. Stupid.

Take your choice.

We don't make picks, pick up fumbles two inches from us, penalties etc. No receiver should ever be that wide open on 3rd and anything long. Ridiculous. We have a loser mentality on defense and they are ok with it.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
switzer_ryan-hs_0.jpg
It was a team loss. Defense couldn't get a stop but on one drive I think. Offense had a chance to win it. And we want to put the whole game on a rookie mistake?

Kalyan

Reaction score
How did Dez convince Dak to look for him only and throw to him only? And he drops half of them?

Last year, cole beasely was so involved and un coverable, no williams in the offense either.

And i hate our defense not showing 7 man fronts and dropping different people in coverage, always the same 4 3 look all the time and opposing qbs play pitch and catch

Last edited:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I
Is this defensive scheme out dated? Seems very soft and gives up to much cushion. I was told it would lead to turn overs to make up for yards, but that hasn't happened. No adjustments. At this point I would take a few guys who are just average who are aggressive tacklers.
It was outdated in 2005

tcc0808

Reaction score
I think it is safe to say the biggest difference from last year is the play of the OL .. so far it is regressing and not an elite OL

:cool:
And Dak
I'll ask again how do you throw a check down pass on 4th with the game on the line?

You'll never be an elite QB with that type of crap. Don't care who you are.

Those are facts
yep. Poor QB play

ThisBored

Reaction score
I want coaching changes, a real #1 receiver and talent on defense. Switzer can kick rocks.
Bad decisions by Switz all 1st half. What really upsets me about this, in the 1st half running game looked good. Jonathan Cooper starts, the ball moves on the left side. Bet Chaz Green starts next week.