Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So far this team is largely what I expected it to be. A good-great offense with a horrendous D that will make it very hard to win any game.

The only real surprises for me is the fall of our all-time great oline, and Witten being a total non-factor.

Last edited:

fishspill

Reaction score
I’m gonna die alone on this hill but the Switz screwup was not the turning point. Witten blowing his block on what looked like a well-designed Beas screen followed immediately by Dez dropping a well-placed first down throw is where it went south.

2 vets blowing plays.

loublue22

Reaction score
8-8 is optimistic, we can only play the Giants so many times

Chiefs, Raiders, Seahawks, Packers, Falcons, Eagles x2, Commanders x2, even 3 wins from that group is a tall task

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like this team is on its way to 8 and 8 maybe if things don't change this team may not even win 8
out coached out played just wow

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
that was the play that turned the game.
I didn't see that part of the game, but I would think that if this team can't recover from a mistake early in the 2nd half, then this team is doomed. Nothing says that a mistake means you stop playing. That's the problem I have with this coaching staff.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
switzer_ryan-hs_0.jpg

But, but, but he's all fearless and stuff. What an attribute to have. Some of these announcers make it seem like everyone else is wetting their pants when returning punts. Maybe the other guys are smart enough to know when they should try to return a punt or when they should call fair catch.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
looks like this team is on its way to 8 and 8 maybe if things don't change this team may not even win 8
out coached out played just wow
Could very well be, every other year we have a good team, last year was that year. Looking forward to 2018!

mldardy

Reaction score
Homer post 101

Its an indictment of this sorry offense (supposedly our strength) and this QB
Truth post 102, stating that the Niners scored 39 points. so ******* what. They lost and gave up 41 so stop trying to make it like the Niners did something special. They didn't!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Coaching staff needs to be cleared out if no playoffs but I’m afraid Garrett will get at least 2 more years.