Game Day ***Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This is a rebuilding year. We've got no chance unless all these young/inexperienced somehow become great enough to win on talent alone to overcome bland coaching. And by "win" I mean legitimately challenge for a Super Bowl and not just win the NFC East

Reaction score
It was a team loss. Defense couldn't get a stop but on one drive I think. Offense had a chance to win it. And we want to put the whole game on a rookie mistake?
The game was totally in control. 17-6 and about to get possession of the ball. The offense was rolling.

And what does that idiot do?

Good teams do not let inferior teams back in the game like that.

cjlopez

Reaction score
I'll celebrate so hard when JG is gone.

I don't mind losing but let's at least try something new. Alfred Morris. No more carries after the 2 Quarter. Why. Put him in and see what we could do. Than we go and have a couple of 3 and outs. With no regards for the time. Let's try Elliot to the right. Short pass to fez and have a 3rd and 7. Why have all those players if u are not going to use them. That's what pisses me off

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Truth post 102, stating that the Niners scored 39 points. so ******* what. They lost and gave up 41 so stop trying to make it like the Niners did something special. They didn't!
The rest of your homer friends all week said:

“The 49ers put up 39 on them, we should win in a rout!”

“Their defense sucks!”

6 points in the 2nd half by our “strength” is embarassing

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I don't mind losing but let's at least try something new. Alfred Morris. No more carries after the 2 Quarter. Why. Put him in and see what we could do. Than we go and have a couple of 3 and outs. With no regards for the time. Let's try Elliot to the right. Short pass to fez and have a 3rd and 7. Why have all those players if u are not going to use them. That's what pisses me off

So what you are saying is.

Stick to what works. Interesring, yet the cowboys abandon it

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The game was totally in control. 17-6 and about to get possession of the ball. The offense was rolling.

And what does that idiot do?

Good teams do not let inferior teams back in the game like that.
You're right. "Good teams". Right now we aren't a good team. Defense is too bad.

Carson

Reaction score

Welcome to exactly what every Dallas fan has said for the previous ten seasons

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is a rebuilding year. We've got no chance unless all these young/inexperienced somehow become great enough to win on talent alone to overcome bland coaching. And by "win" I mean legitimately challenge for a Super Bowl and not just win the NFC East

13-3 to a rebuilding year lol

Nah man the warts are showing that should've showed last year.

Tyron Smith has been trash this year

Collins is the worst Tackle in football

Shouldn't have let all the DB's go

Byron Jones is a bust and a workout warrior who has been exposed. Passed up Landon Collins for that scrub.

Durant needs to go away it's amazing how they ignored the LBr position

Witten is a shell of himself who has been terrible at blocks all season long

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
just as soon zeke go ahead and serve his suspension this season is pretty much a wrap