Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread***

Fmart322

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if we get a report that the Cowboys were at a party this week. Because they played Hung over.

Kalyan

Reaction score
What was the gameplan?

The only time anything worked was when Dak went off script

Terrible plan from the coaches. Absolutely god awful. We came out and did NOTHING different
That is my biggest gripe with Garrett, he is not innovative, same game plan week after week.
No adjustments when they are selling out to stop the run, come with game plan to be more pass heavy in the first half? and god, confuse the rams? No, bring the same game plan every week and Dak has to scramble and make things happen or Zeke has to run into 3 man walls

lsg13

Reaction score
It was hands to the face and on the replay it showed he did in fact hit the face mask with his hand when he went to jam him.

I hate the call, but it was legit.

We didnt lose the game tonight because of officiating...…….in fact, its probably number 12 on my list of reasons we lost.
No officiating didn't lose the game but you still don't like to see the bad calls such as the holding on 4th and goal and the rediculous in the grasp call... The hands to the face it just a bogus penalty because it's a auto first down which is a killer on 3rd and 14.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Let there be no doubt, the Rams outplayed us. They dominated both lines of scrimmage big time. Even so, there’s three plays that decided the outcome. Two were terrible calls by the officials. The call on Jones at the line of scrimmage was pathetic and gave the Rams 7 points. The “in the grasp” calll on Dak near the end of the first half was laughable at best and cost us a chance at 3 to 7 points. If anything, there could’ve been a personnel foul call on the Rams for contact with Dak’s head. And finally, one the team actually controlled, the horrifically bad play call on 4th and one when we were driving and down by only 8. Yeah, let’s run Zeke right up the gut into the teeth of the defense with the game on the line. That play call alone should be sufficient to not allow Linehan on the plane home. We pull for a pathologically stupid team.

triplets_93

Reaction score

Jerry's on cruise control. Win or lose, Jerry's a Winner!!

wp8216b907_0a_06.jpg

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
We got out rears handed to us on both side of the trenches. Had to mute Aikman and company's continual gushing over Anderson. Dude is a bum, my Grandma could have ran thru those holes.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
So when the Cowboys win, the play-calling has nothing to do with it? Our brain trust, including our play caller, chose to roll with Dak..

You remind me of our defense tonight way to dodge answering a question. Of course, play calling matters win or lose just like player play does. We just saw how creative play calling helps win games.

If he's the guy then they need to play to his strengths not weaknesses.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dak’s the truth....Romo lovers are stil butt hurt.

He went into this game with a makeshift oline, no slot wr, his TE playing on a high ankle sprain, the run game was non existent and he was one possession away from winning.

We all know Romo throws a pick and fumbles in the first half of this game and gets blown out.

khiladi

Reaction score
You remind me of our defense tonight way to dodge answering a question. Of course, play calling matters win or lose just like player play does. We just saw how creative play calling helps win games.

If he's the guy then they need to play to his strengths not weaknesses.

Maybe Goff can throw the ball and run a more complex offense than Mr. Slow to Read and React Dak. I mean he was a number 1 draft pick and Dak wasn’t for a reason.

Maybe Dak’s limitations is holding back play calling..