Game Day *** Cowboys vs Rams post game thread ***

Mark

Reaction score
Lmao. We'll never get a chance to see him again coaching. Sorry
No apology necessary...I don't want him back either. That said, it's difficult to think of a game JG coached more poorly than McCarthy did this one.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Dak was fine. Not taking the 3 points was just ignorant. My biggest problem is not seeing the Rams punter until there were just 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That was his first punt. Defense just gets abused as usual. Some nice plays by Aldon, Griffen and Diggs but where were the plays from the vets?

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm disappointed. Offensive line looks pretty porous. Collins being out is terrible. We have no depth on the OL. I've thought for a couple of years they weren't as dominate as people claim. LVE? I guess he's never going to be able to play. LVE being out just ruined the defense.

Lamb looked good for his first game. Diggs is going to be good long term. We are going to have to draft some LBs next year.

Offensive game plan by LAR was really good.

Refs were bad....really bad. MM should've kicked the field goal...but only because we didn't make it. I was happy before the snap that he showed some guts.

I'm just disappointed.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Offense completely disappeared in the second half. The Gallup OPI was obviously huge and it was an awful call but that one play doesn’t take away from the giant dump the offense took in the field. Man, given the injuries to the o-line you’d expect some shakiness. Apparently Moore felt the injuries were disastrous (we should have kicked the FG) because everything was dink and dunk the entire second half.

Oh well, at least it’s good to have expectations tempered. We can get better but this team isn’t sniffing a SB.

coogrfan

Reaction score
When one call by the refs decides your fate you didn’t do enough to win

It's the NFL. The vast majority of games come down to the last possession. One bad call in such a situation can ruin a team's season.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
17pts for ownerships shock and awe stacked offense.

Got out coached and outplayed again. 5-11. Garbage.

Dak is more brad Johnson every year

dwreck27

Reaction score
Poe is awful... he gets moved off the line by a single dude... his whole “game” is to be a two gap filler and he does nothing but allow himself to be driven to wherever the SINGLE online wants to place him

Cut him and bring in Snacks maybe he still had some fire in him for run defense